Coronavirus thread

C-Mag

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:45 pm

Shit just keeps coming out about the jab.

AstraZeneca uncovers what's triggering blood clots after its jab:
Vaccine acts like a magnet and attracts platelets which body mistakes for a threat and attacks

A team of international experts, involving researchers from AstraZeneca, say that in a very small number of cases — about one in 100,000 in the UK — the vaccine can set off a chain reaction which leads to the body confusing its own blood platelets for fragments of virus........

But concerns about clots saw its restriction in under-40s in the UK in spring and led Pfizer and Moderna's vaccines being favoured for young adults and as boosters. It was outright banned in many European countries and the US decided not to purchase a single dose.

The UK Government gave an emergency grant to a team of scientists led by Cardiff University to investigate the clotting phenomenon.

They found that the shell of the vector vaccine — the weakened cold virus used to teach cells how to neutralise Covid — sometimes acts like a magnet and attracts platelets, a protein found in the blood.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... s-jab.html

That's awesome, put out a fucked up product, kill people, get rewarded :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

No society that operates like this can survive.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:15 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:54 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:15 pm
Except the Deep State, and the media Patsies under their control. Fear is the ultimate way of controlling the masses, the more they are scared the more they are pliable to the control of a malicious entity that does not have the people's best interest in mind.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:16 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:54 am
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:15 pm
Except the Deep State, and the media Patsies under their control. Fear is the ultimate way of controlling the masses, the more they are scared the more they are pliable to the control of a malicious entity that does not have the people's best interest in mind.
It will be ignored by the Deep State, but everyone will know
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:51 pm

Speaking about that, it seems the 5th and 6th District Courts have told the Biden Admin to fuck off.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/6th-circu ... 38876.html
The Sixth Circuit Court has denied the federal government’s motion to transfer the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) vaccine-or-test requirement lawsuit to a different court, while also rejecting the White House’s bid to dissolve a stay on the mandate, delivering a blow to the Biden administration’s efforts to press ahead with implementation.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:49 pm

I decided to pull out some classic games from my childhood to play on the computer. So i pull out Neverwinter Nights.

Fucking hell, I am literally am fighting against Fauci.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:14 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:49 pm
I decided to pull out some classic games from my childhood to play on the computer. So i pull out Neverwinter Nights.

PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:22 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:14 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:49 pm

lol, well here is what I remember of the game (I'm only at the beginning again when it dawned on me)

Neverwinter Nights, there is a plague that has spread through the city, the guards are attempting to keep it at bay with the help of the Helmites which are controlled by Desther. Desther's Helmites are spreading their blessing through the city to keep people placated, but in secret, that blessing is what is actually spreading the plague. (You are attempting to find a cure for it as all heroes do...)

People are told to stay in their houses and to not have contact with people so the plague will not spread.

Later in the game you find this out and fight Desther, but not until all hell breaks loose.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:52 am

Pandemic of the Jabbed
Covid-19 outbreak on cruise ship with 100% fully vaccinated

If the Jab works, WTF is going on ?

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/12/cov ... accinated/
PLATA O PLOMO

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:56 am

Just some more firsthand accounts like my trip to the grocery store in the inflation thread.

Went to the gym this weekend. Not only were there no mask mandates or even suggestions, none of the employees was wearing a mask. Nobody working out had one either. When I to places like the grocery store is about an 80/20 split, with 80% not wearing a mask.

Thankfully I live in an area that is not living in fear of COVID and I get to work from home. I got my vaccine due to my health condition, but that was my personal choice. I'm still leery about a booster. Work has not mandated any booster as of yet.

There is a definite split that is becoming a harder line as this goes on. I read articles about areas that are back to March 2020 levels of fear, while life around me is basically back to normal as far as COVID goes.