Coronavirus thread

GloryofGreece

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:43 pm

I think I had covid19 in June of 2020. Anyway I hope the antibodies provide protection into 2022. I'm allegedly working in a cage filled with people and haven't got sick yet. Knock on wood.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:12 pm

More proof that the rules are all a sham.

Wife and I went to a concert last night that required proof of vaccination or a negative test to get in. In order to get everyone into the venue in the 30 minutes between opening the doors and the start of the show they had staff checking outside in the lines. It was a 9:30 show, so it was already dark. Staff is checking with flashlights. We produced our IDs and cards and got the armband within a second. No way they actually read the ID and card in that time. Cards could have easily been faked as they spent literally 1 second looking at them.

Venue staff had masks. saw 2 masks from concertgoers the entire night.

People either don't believe any of these rules have anything to do with logic and science or they believe the vaccine is some kind of magical protection and as long as they are around other vaxxed people they can safely sit inside a crowded, small venue with a thousand others for hours.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:14 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:12 pm

Wife and I went to a concert last night that required proof of vaccination or a negative test to get in. In order to get everyone into the venue in the 30 minutes between opening the doors and the start of the show they had staff checking outside in the lines. It was a 9:30 show, so it was already dark. Staff is checking with flashlights. We produced our IDs and cards and got the armband within a second. No way they actually read the ID and card in that time. Cards could have easily been faked as they spent literally 1 second looking at them.

People either don't believe any of these rules have anything to do with logic and science or they believe the vaccine is some kind of magical protection and as long as they are around other vaxxed people they can safely sit inside a crowded, small venue with a thousand others for hours.
Good story. (What concert?)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:21 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:

I think at this point, for most organizations, it is just security theater. They do not actually care, but they want people to think they care.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:33 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:14 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:

Good story. (What concert?)
Agreed.

Maybe America is just deciding it's over, even though our rulers aren't.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:44 pm

5th Appeals just overturned Mandate. If a private employer tries to force it now, they bear the liability of jab reactions.

SCOTUS will probably not grant cert so it’s over.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:01 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:44 pm
5th Appeals just overturned Mandate. If a private employer tries to force it now, they bear the liability of jab reactions.

SCOTUS will probably not grant cert so it’s over.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:03 pm

Check out the Google search trend interest in "Died Suddenly"
COVID 2020 isn't a hockey stick graph, but the last month is.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explor ... 20suddenly
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:32 am

PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:52 am

Too soon to be congratulating ourselves but a pep-talk was in order.