It Already Happened

Haumana

Re: It Already Happened

Post by Haumana » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:42 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:32 am

The Patriarchy is alive and well, performing its duty. It is the Matriarchy that has abandoned its post. It needs to be reinvigorated and take control of the women. They are just out of control princesses right now, throwing temper tantrums and having fainting spells in their outrage over not controlling the world. We need balance.
Poised and at the ready. But any force applied is considered a form of rape and aggression.

IOW, Bitches done lost their minds. #toxicfeminity

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:45 am

Haumana wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:39 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:14 am

they don't understand the nature of the Patriarchy

He is not here to keep women down

He is here to keep the men from killing women & children or anything else that gets in their way

there is a powder keg of alpha male apex predators, without wives, nor children, nor Christ

that is the stuff the Waffen-SS was made of, 12th SS Hitlerjugend Division
Dude, your insights ofte require me to following up with research. I am an ignorant for a lot of this historical knowledge but by you naming names, I learn.

By your estimation, is there an aspect/contingent of the "Hitlerjugend" in the Antifa movement? Or is this more of a subversive ploy and those people have yet to rear their ugly heads?
the French sociologist Emil Durkheim had a word for it : Anomie

the urge to destroy the other is the urge to destroy oneself

without a higher purpose, without joy in their lives, alpha male apex predators will embark on suicide missions

it's everywhere all around you, Antifa, Mass Shooters, Trans Lunatics, that's Anomie
Nec Aspera Terrent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:47 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:45 am

the urge to destroy the other is the urge to detroy oneself

without a higher purpose, without joy in their lives, alpha male apex predators will embark on suicide missions

it's everywhere all around you, Antifa, Mass Shooters, Trans Lunatics, that's Anomie
I see em. The lines are so clear. Going off to learn about Anomie and Durkheim. H/T.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:53 am

Haumana wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:47 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:45 am

the urge to destroy the other is the urge to detroy oneself

I see em. The lines are so clear.
that's the Devil you see there, that void without Christ, without redemption, without atonement

the Beast will fill that void

it is in me as well, but Jesus Christ himself calls me away, to look to another place

Nec Aspera Terrent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:56 am

anomie noun
also : personal unrest, alienation, and uncertainty that comes from a lack of purpose or ideals
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anomie

None of this bodes well if 20 somethings are already having existential crises. This is a societal fabric meltdown. But how much is fabricated and egged on by media? I would say a large portion but that is just a gut feel.

Are the globohomos fomenting this or is this just a natural occurrence ?

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:01 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:53 am
that's the Devil you see there, that void without Christ, without redemption, without atonement

the Beast will fill that void

it is in me as well, but Jesus Christ himself calls me away, to look to another place

That's why I took my boat upstream 10+ years before I jumped back into the river of time. Values and a different time. I was born too late.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:09 am

Haumana wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:01 am
That's why I took my boat upstream 10+ years before I jumped back into the river of time. Values and a different time. I was born too late.
space-time is not linear, nor even fixed, it speeds up, slows down, goes in all directions at once

but this world is just a childhood, a place where souls are made, a simulation in fact

we are not dolls, we are apex predator alpha males, so we could survive, to hear the Good News

I was born at a perfect time, my life has been a romantic adventure, full of wonder and joy

I cannot help but see, that He has been parting the seas for me all along

there are no instructions other than you feel good, you do good, and then miraculously good things happen

without that, a man will succumb to Anomie, suicide mission into the abyss
Nec Aspera Terrent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:15 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:09 am

space-time is not linear, nor even fixed, it speeds up, slows down, goes in all directions at once

but this world is just a childhood, a place where souls are made, a simulation in fact

we are not dolls, we are apex predator alpha males, so we could survive, to hear the Good News

I was born at a perfect time, my life has been a romantic adventure, full of wonder and joy

there are no instructions other than you feel good, you do good, and then miraculously good things happen

True. That is my own struggle. But I don't disagree with your sentiment. I have always had the innate sense that I will always come "heads up." #Lucky

Would of, Could of, Should of is dark side talk.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:20 am

Haumana wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:15 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:09 am

True. That is my own struggle. But I don't disagree with your sentiment. I have always had the innate sense that I will always come "heads up." #Lucky

Would of, Could of, Should of is dark side talk.
you make your own luck, when you allow yourself to succumb to the Prince of Peace

even if you don't believe in a literal God, it is evolutionary biology

male dominance hierarchies

if a man cannot climb that hierarchy by doing good, then he will try to climb it by doing evil

if a man cannot be redeemed, if a man cannot have atonement, then he will make war of self annihilation

death before dishonour
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:32 am

I have been to the brink of it

death before dishonour, staring into the abyss

but then I reached out, for something else, something else in the dark

and lo & behold, He was here, and the revelation was, He had been here all along

then I fell to my knees, laughing & crying, like a baby, at the same time

Nec Aspera Terrent