BREAKING NEWS

Xenophon

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Xenophon » Mon May 24, 2021 9:24 am

For most executions, I believe they should be public. March the condemned to a platform, perform last rites, and quick shot to the back of the head, they fall in the incinerator and are scattered to the wind.

For heinous crimes like what this feral dindu performed, he should get the Munster treatment.

At what point will people get tired of the injustice surrounding them? It's getting unbearable for me, personally.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon May 24, 2021 9:33 am

Xenophon wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 9:24 am
For most executions, I believe they should be public. March the condemned to a platform, perform last rites, and quick shot to the back of the head, they fall in the incinerator and are scattered to the wind.

For heinous crimes like what this feral dindu performed, he should get the Munster treatment.

At what point will people get tired of the injustice surrounding them? It's getting unbearable for me, personally.
Public executions were always a tool used to educate the general populace of why you don't commit these evil acts. We've taken that away.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon May 24, 2021 9:34 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 9:33 am
Xenophon wrote:

Public executions were always a tool used to educate the general populace of why you don't commit these evil acts. We've taken that away.
I agree entirely. This is why we should bring back corporal punishment and public executions. I like the Singapore model, myself.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon May 24, 2021 9:46 am

Xenophon wrote:

Being a father, this hits me hard, my son is 5, so the age is damn close.

First, off I can't imagine someone just walking into the house and taking my son without me hearing it.

Secondly, the injustice is the media which you hear crickets about this about...

Thirdly, this has been unbearable for a long while.

Finally, Munster Treatment?
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon May 24, 2021 9:47 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 9:33 am
Xenophon wrote:

I say we start bringing them back, southern borders, leave the bodies hanging at the edge of towns to show we don't tolerate that kind of stuff here.

Start in states that need it the most... Illinois anyone?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 24, 2021 9:51 am

I have twin 3 year olds. They’d be cleaning him off my floor with a sponge.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon May 24, 2021 10:00 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 9:51 am
I have twin 3 year olds. They’d be cleaning him off my floor with a sponge.
I'll make it perfectly clear, anyone comes into my house to cause my family harm, they won't find the body... and I got the chemicals and hardware to make sure that's possible.
#NotOneRedCent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon May 24, 2021 10:02 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 9:46 am
Xenophon wrote:

First, off I can't imagine someone just walking into the house and taking my son without me hearing it.

Secondly, the injustice is the media which you hear crickets about this about...

They killed some Anabaptist rebels by slowly burning them with hot tongs, and then displaying their mutilated corpses in cages hanging from the church.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon May 24, 2021 10:25 am

Xenophon wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 10:02 am
The Conservative wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 9:46 am
Xenophon wrote:

They killed some Anabaptist rebels by slowly burning them with hot tongs, and then displaying their mutilated corpses in cages hanging from the church.

Didn't know that had a "treatment" attached to it.

For me, I prefer the rat in the bucket...
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon May 24, 2021 11:01 am

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/0 ... in-london/

Curious to see who shooter is…strange no descriptions…