How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

PartyOf5

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:19 pm

Ditto on never voting again. Another reason not to vote is to avoid getting on "the list" as an enemy. If this level of fraud is allowed, it's just a matter of time before your voting record is used to identify those who think the "wrong" way.

Lot of good having all those conservative judges does if they won't even hear your case.

I'm still surprised so many proles are going along with this path to communism. Somehow people like those in the media think they will be spared. Democrat small business owners in places like CA and NY are already seeing this firsthand. I wonder how long it will take them to catch on, if they ever do.

I'm sure plans are already in place to kick Biden off the bus and appoint Harris our dear leader. The Hunter Biden story slowly leaking out could be the start.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:43 pm

Perfect example of why I am done voting:
https://www.1011now.com/2020/12/12/sena ... -decision/
“Since Election Night, a lot of people have been confusing voters by spinning Kenyan Birther-type, ‘Chavez rigged the election from the grave’ conspiracy theories, but every American who cares about the rule of law should take comfort that the Supreme Court — including all three of President Trump’s picks — closed the book on the nonsense.”
This is a Republican from Nebraska.

Fuck them all.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:34 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:43 pm
Perfect example of why I am done voting:
https://www.1011now.com/2020/12/12/sena ... -decision/
“Since Election Night, a lot of people have been confusing voters by spinning Kenyan Birther-type, ‘Chavez rigged the election from the grave’ conspiracy theories, but every American who cares about the rule of law should take comfort that the Supreme Court — including all three of President Trump’s picks — closed the book on the nonsense.”
This is a Republican from Nebraska.

Fuck them all.
I can't agree more.

Joe Biden couldn't fill a Dairy Queen parking lot, and I'm supposed to believe he set the record for most votes ever.
Nonsense.

Grey Man time.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:41 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:34 pm
Grey Man time.
I’ll let you in when I do my big troll next election cycle; it helps. Fuck ‘em if they can’t take a joke.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:16 am

TheOneX wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:15 pm
I do not know how you can rule that any citizen or state does not have standing in a federal election. A federal election affects everyone in the United States, everyone. If any federal election was conducted in an illegal manner every citizen and state has standing to challenge it.

These judges have no integrity.
Trump's lawyer on the TX case, John Eastman, acknowledged there wasn't provable fraud, only that fraud was possible because of procedural changes. This reverses the burden of proof, demanding every state prove to every other state that fraud didn't occur. This is basically the #believewomen of election law, and makes the standing issue absurd, since the constitution clearly gives states discretion to run their elections.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:48 am

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:02 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:16 am
TheOneX wrote:
I do not know how you can rule that any citizen or state does not have standing in a federal election. A federal election affects everyone in the United States, everyone. If any federal election was conducted in an illegal manner every citizen and state has standing to challenge it.

Trump's lawyer on the TX case, John Eastman, acknowledged there wasn't provable fraud, only that fraud was possible because of procedural changes. This reverses the burden of proof, demanding every state prove to every other state that fraud didn't occur. This is basically the #believewomen of election law, and makes the standing issue absurd, since the constitution clearly gives states discretion to run their elections.
Don't see what fraud had to do with the Texas case. That case was about those states making illegal changes to their election rules, not about there being fraud.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:06 am

Oral Illusion. Foe that fucker.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:53 am

TheOneX wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:02 am
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:16 am
TheOneX wrote:

Don't see what fraud had to do with the Texas case. That case was about those states making illegal changes to their election rules, not about there being fraud.
The TX suite was filled with citations of the fraud allegations that had already been through lower courts. It wasn't just about the alleged illegal changes to election rules, it was using that as a pretext to force fraud claims onto the SCOTUS docket while simultaneously arguing that the fraud was undetectable BECAUSE of the rules change.

The merit and standing were tied together.

Hash is just super salty that I was right, SCOTUS is an apolitical institution with integrity, and they saw through this absurd assault on federalism.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:55 am

I understood the case to be about the illegality of electoral changes by the state executives, without consent of the legislature.

I don’t believe that ‘fraud’ was mentioned until Trump chimed in. I think he sunk the case by being unable to keep his mouth shut.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0