BREAKING NEWS

C-Mag

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:45 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:37 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:32 am
Interview with the guy that turned in Hunter Biden’s computer. This story seems incredibly unlikely...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/i-w ... ens-emails

No - dumping a laptop with evidence of corruption off at a repair shop is something a crack head would totally do.
Exactly Right. And then forgetting where he dropped it off because he was high.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:48 am

Interview with the Mac Repair Shop owner:

https://nationalfile.com/shock-man-who- ... assinated/
“They told me that nothing ever happens to people who don’t talk, the FBI, and that made me scared, because that’s not something I would expect the highest branch of,” said Isaac, before apparently realizing the magnitude of his statement. “Don’t, don’t — It was more along the lines of, in our experiences when stuff like this happens nothing ever bad happens to people that keep quiet,” he added.
I mean, that sounds like something the FBI would say, but again, no proof.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:51 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:33 am
Doesnt appear to be any forensics involved, or even a repair attempt.

A ‘legally blind’ pawnshop owner who can’t figure out who left these laptops with him. And he surfed through the contents to find important political stuffs then called ‘congress’.

Smacks of an intel op.
I think the story is plausible and true, and here's why. First, I can see it happening, Second we have a first hand witness to events. It's not like the story where Trump called dead veterans suckers and losers, but NO First Hand witness will say, yeah I was there and that's what happened.

However, assuming the Trump campaign found this through intel agencies, I'm fine with it. Because we are talking about major corruption, the type of corruption that really fucks over Americans in so many ways. If Trump used some loyal intel guys to do this, because the fucking DOJ and FBI wouldn't............... FINE.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:54 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:51 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:33 am
Doesnt appear to be any forensics involved, or even a repair attempt.

A ‘legally blind’ pawnshop owner who can’t figure out who left these laptops with him. And he surfed through the contents to find important political stuffs then called ‘congress’.

Smacks of an intel op.
I think the story is plausible and true, and here's why. First, I can see it happening, Second we have a first hand witness to events. It's not like the story where Trump called dead veterans suckers and losers, but NO First Hand witness will say, yeah I was there and that's what happened.

However, assuming the Trump campaign found this through intel agencies, I'm fine with it. Because we are talking about major corruption, the type of corruption that really fucks over Americans in so many ways. If Trump used some loyal intel guys to do this, because the fucking DOJ and FBI wouldn't............... FINE.
Can't dissagree.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:15 am

On top of this. The FBI has had all this evidence for over a year. A helluva lot more evidence than was used to investigate Trump, and the FBI did nothing.

Not a fucking thing.
That's Wray and Barr.
PLATA O PLOMO

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:38 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:15 am
On top of this. The FBI has had all this evidence for over a year. A helluva lot more evidence than was used to investigate Trump, and the FBI did nothing.

Not a fucking thing.
That's Wray and Barr.
The FBI and the DOJ treat their organizations, and the Washington bubble in general, like a small town school district.

I'll give you an example. There was a teacher in my county who, while I worked with her at the local high school, got into a sexual relationship with the student. This was a 30-something "artistic" type that was basically the Manic-Pixie-Dream-Girl archetype, who wanted to help young people, and had a ton of goodwill from the entire faculty for this aspect of her.

When it was discovered (naturally the kids at the school knew before any of us did), I was told to clandestinely deactivate her AD account, which would also lock her out of her e-mail, which I did. At the time I was told to do this, I had no idea what was going on.

The School made no public statements, and no law enforcement was ever involved, despite the fact that a School Resource Officer was involved in all of these private discussions. Therefore, the Sheriff's Office in the county knew about it. They quietly let her go. Her only punishment was the loss of her job and teaching certificate. No charges at all, despite her involvement with a minor. Nothing came out in the newspaper, nothing.

She's now a freelance photographer and some kind of consultant with a software platform that does educational programs for businesses and schools.

If you were to ask any of the administrators who were involved in this cover-up whether or not sexual relationships with students was wrong, they would all say "Why yes, of course it's wrong!" And yet they all ran cover for this woman so that they wouldn't invite any scrutiny on the school or school district. That is how the DOJ and the FBI treat Washington. They aren't going to do anything to invite scrutiny toward the Washington establishment, because there are probably more skeletons in the closet than they want released.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:50 am

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:38 am
C-Mag wrote:

Not a fucking thing.
That's Wray and Barr.
The FBI and the DOJ treat their organizations, and the Washington bubble in general, like a small town school district.

I'll give you an example. There was a teacher in my county who, while I worked with her at the local high school, got into a sexual relationship with the student. This was a 30-something "artistic" type that was basically the Manic-Pixie-Dream-Girl archetype, who wanted to help young people, and had a ton of goodwill from the entire faculty for this aspect of her.

When it was discovered (naturally the kids at the school knew before any of us did), I was told to clandestinely deactivate her AD account, which would also lock her out of her e-mail, which I did. At the time I was told to do this, I had no idea what was going on.

The School made no public statements, and no law enforcement was ever involved, despite the fact that a School Resource Officer was involved in all of these private discussions. Therefore, the Sheriff's Office in the county knew about it. They quietly let her go. Her only punishment was the loss of her job and teaching certificate. No charges at all, despite her involvement with a minor. Nothing came out in the newspaper, nothing.

She's now a freelance photographer and some kind of consultant with a software platform that does educational programs for businesses and schools.

If you were to ask any of the administrators who were involved in this cover-up whether or not sexual relationships with students was wrong, they would all say "Why yes, of course it's wrong!" And yet they all ran cover for this woman so that they wouldn't invite any scrutiny on the school or school district. That is how the DOJ and the FBI treat Washington. They aren't going to do anything to invite scrutiny toward the Washington establishment, because there are probably more skeletons in the closet than they want released.
It's time to let the labyrinth free.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:01 am

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:38 am
C-Mag wrote:

Not a fucking thing.
That's Wray and Barr.

Yeah, good example.

But it's even tighter than that in DC. The Bidens are still getting kickbacks, the Kerrys, the Romneys, it's a big club and we aint in it.

Our entire national debt is bullshit, it's all due to graft, greed and corruption in Washington DC.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:38 am

Let’s be clear, good people DO run; I’ve run 5 times. People who know & like me personally still vote for someone else. They call them “representatives” for a reason; our elected politicians are reflections of us.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:23 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:38 am
Let’s be clear, good people DO run; I’ve run 5 times. People who know & like me personally still vote for someone else. They call them “representatives” for a reason; our elected politicians are reflections of us.
We only have your word on the goodness of your character. ;)
And the fact that you let us shit all over your forum...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0