BREAKING NEWS

Martin Hash

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:37 pm

No organized group is even going to vote for someone who would.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:37 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:27 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:34 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:47 am
No organized group is going to do that, unless it some kind of militia. If that's the case, then they will be the ones charged with hate crimes and dragged off to prison.

The leaders where the majority of violence is happening are all Democrats. They think being nice to the rioters and looters will gain them favor with those groups when the real war starts. Reality is, because they are mostly rich and white, they will be dragged out into the streets just like everyone else.

The peaceful protesters needed to be the ones recording the rioters and looters up close and turning them in. They gladly ignored it (silence is violence) and now lost control of their own message. Maybe that bothers them, maybe not. But the cops have been neutered, so they aren't going to stop anything at this point.
Do what? riot? Or seperate themselves from the violence?
I assume you are referring to the first sentence of my last post? No organized group is going to do anything about the violent protesting.
If the police or state doesn't, then it's their own fault.

Personally it should be stopped as soon as it happens.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:38 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:37 pm
No organized group is even going to vote for someone who would.
Fine by me. I don't need haters voting for me if I was going for a seat.
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:31 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:28 am
clubgop wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:42 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:05 pm

Like I said, setting the groundwork. 9:0 decision is a warning; maybe stops anymore States from joining. However, if they DID do it to Trump, they would declare victory before waiting for a Supreme Court decision, and no matter what SCOTUS ruled, a hot civil war would be on. As I’ve said before, we’re in a Virtual Civil War now.
This decision has little to do with that one. In fact you could argue that it gives states exactly the power it needs to make a compact work in practice. They could declare victory all they want Bush v. Gore pt 2 would be on in the meantime. As for a hot war or even this compact working out, no everybody is a pussy. No politician is going to go against their own constituency for the other side they've been ginning up to hate based on some principle we all know they don't believe in.
They're not going to wait for Bush v. Gore again; fool me once...

They are going to have too. Election day is first tuesday in November then electoral college meets in various state capitals on December a couple weeks in, plenty of time in between to make a federal case.
Last edited by clubgop on Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:40 pm

clubgop wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:31 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:42 am

This decision has little to do with that one. In fact you could argue that it gives states exactly the power it needs to make a compact work in practice. They could declare victory all they want Bush v. Gore pt 2 would be on in the meantime. As for a hot war or even this compact working out, no everybody is a pussy. No politician is going to go against their own constituency for the other side they've been ginning up to hate based on some principle we all know they don't believe in.
They are going to have too. Election day is first tuesday in November then electoral college meets in various state capitals on December 17th, plenty of time in between to make a federal case.
You think they’re going to wait? I live in WA but you live in CA; we should be equally sensitized how insane The Left has gotten?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:56 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:40 pm
clubgop wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
They are going to have too. Election day is first tuesday in November then electoral college meets in various state capitals on December 17th, plenty of time in between to make a federal case.
You think they’re going to wait? I live in WA but you live in CA; we should be equally sensitized how insane The Left has gotten?
What makes you think I live in CA? Pennsylvania born and raised. They have to wait it's constitutional. They cant be whining about guardrails and norms then do shit like this.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:22 pm

Oh, dude, PA isn’t giving you the flavor. The West Coast (and D.C. & N.Y. I’ve heard) are on the crazy train. 40 straight days of rioting in Portland. They tried to retake CHOP in Seattle. CA is a virulent anti-Trump wasteland. It’s civil war out here.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:09 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:22 pm
Oh, dude, PA isn’t giving you the flavor. The West Coast (and D.C. & N.Y. I’ve heard) are on the crazy train. 40 straight days of rioting in Portland. They tried to retake CHOP in Seattle. CA is a virulent anti-Trump wasteland. It’s civil war out here.
Sad thing is Mass is one step away from becoming NY. Boston is ready to pop.
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:20 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:22 pm
So? That just gives democrats here nightmares trying to defend that shit.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:36 am

clubgop wrote:
They are going to have too.
The left has decided they don't have to do anything, and so far the right (other than Trump) hasn't even tried to make them. Even Trump has been a squish on making the left obey rules and laws.

If Trump wins convincingly the left will scream fraud & racism and begin rioting.
If Trump wins narrowly the left will scream fraud, then proceed to rig the electoral voting to turn it in favor of Biden. Also rioting.
If Biden wins the left will riot and target white people, taking the win as approval of such actions.

No way this election ends peacefully.