Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:23 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:33 am
Stop being a civvy, Griffo

You've been drafted

Soldiering is about letting everything else fall away

To focus with military bearing upon the mission right in front of you

Which in your hard up case should be ruling some putty up in there, be a man

Well that's just the sort of blinkered thinking which leads to every war being fought like the last one. You need some non military minds to make the jump to new ideas and individualistic thinking to get away from unbending or fatalistic thinking.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:26 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:23 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:33 am
Stop being a civvy, Griffo

You've been drafted

Soldiering is about letting everything else fall away

To focus with military bearing upon the mission right in front of you

Which in your hard up case should be ruling some putty up in there, be a man

Well that's just the sort of blinkered thinking which leads to every war being fought like the last one. You need some non military minds to make the jump to new ideas and individualistic thinking to get away from unbending or fatalistic thinking.
I've been drafted along with everybody else, I'm just good at this shit

You're not a mind, you're just cannon fodder expendable downrange

Don't overrate your own importance,

you are not in control of anything outside of what is right in front of you
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:27 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:15 pm
StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:10 pm

Two steps forward, one step back

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast

Wash, rinse and repeat
Like Patty Mahomes

If you see the opening, you just go for it

Shoots lasers from his eyes

Play Action

Give them what they want, leave them wanting more

I'm actually pretty good at using my boyish charms to sexualize things with all the feexins, especially with older and bolder chicks, they really seem to eat it up after I know they are interested, they get all giggly and blush, but I say it in such a way that they just find it so cute that I can get away with it more often than most guys, sometimes I even surprise myself with how much I can get away with.

I never lie with my compliments, I just point out what I like, and then they do more of that for me, because they want more of those genuine compliments with a mischievous playfulness. Then when they do that, I point out that they are exploiting the fact that they know I like what they are doing, and they are deliberately doing more of it to make me like them more, and usually I'm right and it just gets them chasing all the more, and when I'm wrong, I know it's time to temporarily retreat to make them want it more instead of taking it for granted. Sexual tension city
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:29 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:27 pm

I'm actually pretty good at using my boyish charms to sexualize things with all the feexins, especially with older and bolder chicks, they really seem to eat it up after I know they are interested, they get all giggly and blush, but I say it in such a way that they just find it so cute that I can get away with more often than most guys, sometimes I even surprise myself with how much I can get away with.

I never lie with my compliments, I just point out what I like, and then they do more of that for me, because they want more of those genuine compliments with a mischievous playfulness. Then when they do that, I point out that they are exploiting the fact that they know I like what they are doing, and they are deliberately doing more of it to make me like them more, and usually I'm right and it just gets them chasing all the more, and when I'm wrong, I know it's time to temporarily retreat to make them want it more instead of taking it for granted. Sexual tension city
I dig that flow, what's the end game tho, how do you close the deal ?
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:34 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:29 pm
StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:27 pm

I'm actually pretty good at using my boyish charms to sexualize things with all the feexins, especially with older and bolder chicks, they really seem to eat it up after I know they are interested, they get all giggly and blush, but I say it in such a way that they just find it so cute that I can get away with more often than most guys, sometimes I even surprise myself with how much I can get away with.

I dig that flow, what's the end game tho, how do you close the deal ?
At a certain point they tend to make it real obvious they want to fuck, hints they think are subtle but are really bat signal 9000, like they are ready to jump me as soon as I give them the green light, and then I just give it to them. Like Tom Cruise in Top Gun, seems to work pretty well with the older and bolder types, doesn't work as well on asexual awkward Millenials who don't roll with it nearly as much

Though I will admit, I am better at building up the tension than closing the deal, so any pointers would be greatly appreciated
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:36 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:34 pm
Though I will admit, I am better at building up the tension than closing the deal, so any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
You do have to do the recce, you need to know who is unattached

I never hit on another man's girl, knowingly

But once you've done the recce, you have to make a binary decision

Launch the assault on the objective, or not ?

If it is a go, then go-go-go, right away, before the conditions on the objective change

Ask for the deal, just be sweet about it
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:39 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:36 pm
StCapps wrote:
Though I will admit, I am better at building up the tension than closing the deal, so any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

If it is a go, then go-go-go, right away, before the conditions on the objective change

If you miss the green light for too long they get frustrated and start souring, so you gotta go for it when you get it, you want to build up their anticipation, but you gotta capitalize when it's at it's peak, because it's fleeting, and then you gotta start from lower levels and work your way back up

You don't want to undo all of that groundwork you invested in by allowing it to depreciate in value

But yeah, when it comes to just asking them out, once you've got the recce, it's binary decision time
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:43 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:39 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

If you miss the green light for too long they get frustrated and start souring, so you gotta go for it when you get it, you want to build up their anticipation, but you gotta capitalize when it's at it's peak, because it's fleeting, and then you gotta start from lower levels and work your way back up

You don't want to undo all of that groundwork you invested in by allowing it to depreciate in value
Not everything has to be love & marriage & the baby carriage

Not everything has to be about fucking

Doesn't even have to be about holding hands at first

Hey lady, let me cook dinner for you, treat you like a lady at my place

No strings atached, no propositions, I'm just lonely, how bout you ?

No funny business, just dinner and a movie, I'm really into movies, how bout you ?

Ask for the deal, nice and sweet, no pressure, just a foot in the door

Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:50 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:43 pm
StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:39 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

Not everything has to be love & marriage & the baby carriage

Not everything has to be about fucking

Doesn't even have to be about holding hands at first

Hey lady, let me cook dinner for you, treat you like a lady at my place

No strings atached, no propositions, I'm just lonely, how bout you ?

No funny business, just dinner and a movie, I'm really into movies, how bout you ?

Ask for the deal, nice and sweet, no pressure, just a foot in the door
The pressure can come later at a time when I know it will be more well received because I've put in the proper ground work, establishing the proper levels of rapport and sexual tension in proper balance, but I don't start going there until I get my foot in the door
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:52 pm

All she can do is turn you down,

if you came nice & sweet, she will decline in kind

No worries, I just think you're really nice, so I had to ask

The offer is open, if you ever change your mind

Sorry to bother you, it's just the war, I'm feeling pretty lonely right now

She :bites lip:
Nec Aspera Terrent