Hildaghost Clinton
10%

Total votes: 10

heydaralon

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by heydaralon » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:09 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:02 am
If Bernie is going to win another state primary the rest of this race, then it's going to be today in Washington, Idaho or North Dakota. If he gets shutout, which seems likely at this point, he won't win a single state the rest of the way.

It's a complete and total blowout, Bernie is nowhere near as popular in 2020 as he was in 2016. He needs to win Michigan to have any remote chance of a comeback, and it will be a miracle if he pulls that out of his ass.

Smitty knows, Dems don't have a nomination, it's a coronation.
How do you predict the Biden/Trump election going? Do you think the media will continue to ignore Biden's mental detioration?

If things continue this way, I can't see 2020 being a very close election. Even if the economy collapses the Dems will have to pull a weekend at Bernies type stunt to prop Biden up. You can only edit clips so much. The debates are going to be torturous for Uncle Joe.
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:40 am

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:09 am
How do you predict the Biden/Trump election going? Do you think the media will continue to ignore Biden's mental detioration?

If things continue this way, I can't see 2020 being a very close election. Even if the economy collapses the Dems will have to pull a weekend at Bernies type stunt to prop Biden up. You can only edit clips so much. The debates are going to be torturous for Uncle Joe.
I see Trump beating Biden, very likely by a larger margin than he beat Hillary, since Biden ran further to the left in 2020 than Clinton did in 2016, and that will lose him votes in swing states. Choosing Biden over Sanders is basically the Dems choosing going Full Dukakis rather than Full McGovern.

The reason the media ignored Biden's mental deterioration was because Democrats refused to constantly call him on it, because they were using kid gloves. Trump will not, he's going to talk about it a lot, and therefore the media will have to discuss it, even just to disagree with Trump.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:06 am

what are the odds of democrats refusing to legitimize trump's attack on democracy by refusing to debate him

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:15 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:06 am
what are the odds of democrats refusing to legitimize trump's attack on democracy by refusing to debate him
Not high since they take a big hit whether they debate him or not.
*yip*

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:23 am

Do you all think Joe knows he is going senile and regrets putting himself in this jackpot? Like, I get that on some level he wants to be president and his ego is huge, but part of him has got to know that he is going to get dragged through the ringer and he's not even 100% mentally with it right now. Imagine how he'll fare after those debates. The political punishment has barely started for him.

I think the Dems probably know they are going to have to wait four years for a decent shot. Joe is basically just cannon fodder for them. This has been a pretty weak lineup for them.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:25 am

Hes going to legalize diddlling kids what's not to like for Bidephile voters?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:32 pm

Y'all should have bet on Biden, like me. I tried to tell you guys, but did any of you listen?
*yip*

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:46 pm

StCapps wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:32 pm
Y'all should have bet on Biden, like me. I tried to tell you guys, but did any of you listen?
I tried, but people on here threatened my family. Smitty said he hired a hitman on the dark web to kill me if I didn't vote the way he wanted. I'm still kind of scared tbh
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:23 pm

Super Tuesday II: The Biden Coronation Continues

Biden shutout of Sanders incoming, he's going to sweep Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Washington, North Dakota and Idaho.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:40 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:46 pm
StCapps wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:32 pm
I tried, but people on here threatened my family. Smitty said he hired a hitman on the dark web to kill me if I didn't vote the way he wanted. I'm still kind of scared tbh
I said Biden, ya fuckin' Antifa Commie

Nec Aspera Terrent