So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Speaker to Animals

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:20 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:10 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:02 pm
The source of the gas attack videos was Al Qeada, Monty, and it was obviously fake to anybody who was trained to react to a sarin gas attack.
Well, it appears to be Putin and Assad's word against everyone else's so I'm still inclined to go with everyone else.
I wouldn't want to stake my life on it though as we can never know for certain. I'm basing my opinion on the balance of probabilities.

Good to hear from you again anyway, I hope everything is going well for you with your lady friend.
I have agreed with most of what you have posted today BTW.
More like Putin's word (and common sense) against Al Qeada.

Stop falling for this shit. The MSM works for the western intelligence apparatus. They lie to you every single day.

Montegriffo

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:22 pm

StCapps wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:11 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
The source of the gas attack videos was Al Qeada, Monty, and it was obviously fake to anybody who was trained to react to a sarin gas attack.
Well, it appears to be Putin and Assad's word against everyone else's so I'm still inclined to go with everyone else.
I wouldn't want to stake my life on it though as we can never know for certain. I'm basing my opinion on the balance of probabilities.

Good to hear from you again anyway, I hope everything is going well for you with your lady friend.
When the intelligence community says that Soleimani was behind the attacks though, then you ignore them because they didn't take a dump on Trump. Interesting.
When Trump says ''imminent attack'' without offering a single piece of evidence and then backtracks to ''threatened attack'' I think it is perfectly reasonable to doubt the words of international politic's most prolific liar.
I have no doubt that Soleimani has been responsible for attacking targets in Iraq, I also have no regrets that he is now dead. My objection is to Trump's disregard for the possible consequences of assassinating him in a blatant act of electioneering and following that up with a threat to commit war crimes.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:23 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:22 pm
StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

When the intelligence community says that Soleimani was behind the attacks though, then you ignore them because they didn't take a dump on Trump. Interesting.
When Trump says ''imminent attack'' without offering a single piece of evidence and then backtracks to ''threatened attack'' I think it is perfectly reasonable to doubt the words of international politic's most prolific liar.
I have no doubt that Soleimani has been responsible for attacking targets in Iraq, I also have no regrets that he is now dead. My objection is to Trump's disregard for the possible consequences of assassinating him in a blatant act of electioneering and following that up with a threat to commit war crimes.
The intelligence community is where he got that from, dumbass. If you doubt Trump's appraisal of the situation, you are doubting their appraisal as well.

He didn't threaten any war crimes either, and doing something that helps his elections chances that is good for America is not a bad thing. Pretending that Trump's interests and America's interests have no crossover, and if Trump helps himself he is working against American interests inherently, is ridiculous.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:25 pm

Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:20 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

Stop falling for this shit. The MSM works for the western intelligence apparatus. They lie to you every single day.
We're not going to agree so I'm not going to fall out with you over it.
Either way, neither of us has more than an opinion based on untrustworthy sources. Maybe we can at least agree on that.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:29 pm

So the standard response to an embassy attack is lie about it, abandon US personnel, and arrest some dude who made a YouTube video. Sorry I'll take greasing the commander of the Quds force everytime.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:32 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:25 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

Either way, neither of us has more than an opinion based on untrustworthy sources. Maybe we can at least agree on that.
I did not express an opinion. It is a fact that Al Nusra is Al Qeada. It is a fact that if the video actually showed a sarin attack, then everybody you saw handling the bodies would also have died right there. It is also a fact that the airceaft used could not have loaded the chemical weapons alleged in the first place.

My opinion is only that, if at all legit, the video shows victims of chlorine gas, which we know for a fact Al Nusra was illegally manufacturing and using on the battlefield. Putin's assessment was that the Syrian air force bombed a munitions factory run by Al Qeada, and they happened to have been manufacturing chlorine gas munitions that killed people in the vicinity after the bombing. Which is Al Qrada's fault, not Assad's.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:32 pm

StCapps wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:23 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
StCapps wrote:
The intelligence community is where he got that from, dumbass. He didn't threaten any war crimes either.
You don't believe that bombing cultural sites of national importance is a war crime?
I suggest you read up on the Geneva conventions.
While you are at it, have a think about why the phrase ''imminent attack'' was conspicuously absent from today's press briefing.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:34 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:32 pm
StCapps wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:23 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

The intelligence community is where he got that from, dumbass. He didn't threaten any war crimes either.
You don't believe that bombing cultural sites of national importance is a war crime?
I suggest you read up on the Geneva conventions.
While you are at it, have a think about why the phrase ''imminent attack'' was conspicuously absent from today's press briefing.
He never said he'd bomb cultural sites. That is twisting his words. Who cares if he used the phrase imminent attack or not, attacks were clearly imminent, and attacks have occurred since his death that were likely planned before his death. You wanting to pretend Iran would have been totally peaceful if not for Trump assassinating Soleimani, doesn't make that reality, that's a dream world you want to inhabit where every foreign policy problem is the fault of America and/or Trump. Soleimani was clearly raising tensions in the region without proper retaliation before Trump whacked him, and he would have done that regardless of whether the Iran Deal was still a thing.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:47 pm

Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:32 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:25 pm

I did not express an opinion. It is a fact that Al Nusra is Al Qeada. It is a fact that if the video actually showed a sarin attack, then everybody you saw handling the bodies would also have died right there. It is also a fact that the airceaft used could not have loaded the chemical weapons alleged in the first place.

My opinion is only that, if at all legit, the video shows victims of chlorine gas, which we know for a fact Al Nusra was illegally manufacturing and using on the battlefield. Putin's assessment was that the Syrian air force bombed a munitions factory run by Al Qeada, and they happened to have been manufacturing chlorine gas munitions that killed people in the vicinity after the bombing. Which is Al Qrada's fault, not Assad's.
Other opinions are available.
I have no intention of spending page after page arguing with you about it.
I only mentioned it in the first place to expose Cunty's lie about me feigning support for Gabbard.
The support for Tulsi seems to have disappeared from the right-wing hacks now she is criticising Trump instead of the Dem's anyway.
I think she is too much of a one-issue candidate and a little naive.
She reminds me too much of Corbyn.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:47 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:54 am

When it comes to the gas attack on Syrian civilians you can choose to believe the same Russian propaganda machine which claimed the Salisbury nerve agent attack was a British false flag or you can believe the UN aid workers on the ground and western intelligence agencies.
you have no idea what you're talking about. go on and take your victory laps about how everyone else is swallowing misinformation regarding the "UN aid workers on the ground" and continue to live obliviously
Late Saturday WikiLeaks released more documents which contradict the US narrative on Assad’s use of chemical weapons, specifically related to the April 7, 2018 Douma incident, which resulted in a major US and allied tomahawk missile and air strike campaign on dozens of targets in Damascus.

The leaked documents, including internal emails of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) — which investigated the Douma site — reveal mass dissent within the UN-authorized chemical weapons watchdog organization’s ranks over conclusions previously reached by the international body which pointed to Syrian government culpability. It’s part of a growing avalanche of dissent memos and documents casting the West’s push for war in Syria in doubt (which had resulted in two major US and allied attacks on Syria).

This newly released batch, WikiLeaks reports, includes a memo stating 20 inspectors feel that the officially released version of the OPCW’s report on Douma “did not reflect the views of the team members that deployed to [Syria]”. This comes amid widespread allegations US officials brought immense pressure to bear on the organization.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/new-wikil ... ve/5697871