Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

The Conservative

Re: Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:03 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:24 pm
Because we shouldn't ever waste the chance to pass laws to protect people from themselves. God forbid gamers exercise agency and maybe not buy loot crates if they cannot afford them (God knows it's stupid anyway).

Go to the gym, betas. The gym is a monthly loot crate deal where you pay between 30 and 80 dollars, and in return you get gains and self-respect.

Or perhaps you don't understand what you are talking about? (nothing new there)
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Re: Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

Post by StCapps » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:05 am

Their money, their choice. If they want to buy something stupid, what right do you have to stop them? What's next, banning the lottery?

Let the stupid people buy their stupid shit, if they don't want to live the way you suggest, too bad for you, suck it up buttercup.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:03 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:05 am
Their money, their choice. If they want to buy something stupid, what right do you have to stop them? What's next, banning the lottery?

Let the stupid people buy their stupid shit, if they don't want to live the way you suggest, too bad for you, suck it up buttercup.
That's the problem you and most people here are ignoring, the majority of these people aren't using their own money... most people doing this aren't old enough to vote, let alone get a job.

The entire gaming environment is broken to a level that is near criminal. The fact you don't see that isn't my problem.
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:12 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:03 am
StCapps wrote:

That's the problem you and most people here are ignoring, the majority of these people aren't using their own money... most people doing this aren't old enough to vote, let alone get a job.

The entire gaming environment is broken to a level that is near criminal. The fact you don't see that isn't my problem.
If the parents want to let their kids buy stupid shit, let the parents buy their kids stupid shit. Here's a solution, if you don't want to buy it, don't buy it, stop trying to prevent other people from making a different choice.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:19 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:12 am
The Conservative wrote:
StCapps wrote:

If the parents want to let their kids buy stupid shit, let the parents buy their kids stupid shit. Here's a solution, if you don't want to buy it, don't buy it, stop trying to prevent other people from making a different choice.
Do you know what gambling is?
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:30 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:19 am
StCapps wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

I'm a gambler, and fuck your anti-gambling bullshit too. Temperance Lady Prohibitionist Faggot.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:56 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:30 am
The Conservative wrote:
StCapps wrote:
I'm a gambler, and fuck your anti-gambling bullshit too. Temperance Lady Prohibitionist Faggot.
So you are saying it's ok for children to gamble?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:06 am

People are gambling! Gambling! Do I need to explain to you what that means??

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:08 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:56 am
StCapps wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

No, I'm saying it's not okay to stop them from gambling if their parents are fine with it. No need for a law, just don't let your kids buy loot crates, problem solved. Live your life the way you want, let others live life they way they want, stop being such a holier than thou busy body, mind your own fucking business.

You can shove your "won't someone please think of the children" schtick up your ass.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:09 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:08 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:56 am
StCapps wrote:
No, I'm saying it's not okay to stop them from gambling if their parents are fine with it. No need for a law, just don't let your kids buy loot crates, problem solved. Live your life the way you want, let others live life they way they want, stop being such a holier than thou busy body, mind your own fucking business.

You can shove your "won't someone please think of the children" schtick up your ass.
Then don't come bitching to this forum when kids pick up their parents' gun and kill people with it.
#NotOneRedCent