Social Justice Warriors Thread

pineapplemike

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:06 pm
I try to find my own truth, I listen to multiple sources.
hey monte how do you feel about BBC being represented in the WH press pool but not the gateway pundit? do you think we would get different kinds of questions directed towards the president if blogs like the gateway pundit were first to ask questions?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... efing.html

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:35 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:18 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
hey monte how do you feel about BBC being represented in the WH press pool but not the gateway pundit? do you think we would get different kinds of questions directed towards the president if blogs like the gateway pundit were first to ask questions?

So BBC isnt blocked just another instance of English Flaggot lying and crying wolf again. What a bitch!

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:47 pm

pineapplemike wrote:

I think I've already been quite clear about my opinion of GP's journalistic credentials.
Yes, I do think the questions would be different.
I imagine they would go along the lines of...
''Mr President, what are you going to do about keeping the niggers and goat fuckers under control and when are you going to let the heroic saviour of western civilisation Tommy Robinson into the country so we can continue his fight to rid us of rag heads, faggots, thots and spastics?''

I may be slightly biased and the wrong person to ask though.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:51 pm

clubgop wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:35 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

So BBC isnt blocked just another instance of English Flaggot lying and crying wolf again. What a bitch!
They were at one point and Trump did refuse to answer a BBC reporter's questions, on another occasion, calling him fake news.
You know this of course but you never turn down an opportunity to call me names and misrepresent my opinions.
/shrug.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:57 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:47 pm
pineapplemike wrote:

I think I've already been quite clear about my opinion of GP's journalistic credentials.
Yes, I do think the questions would be different.
I imagine they would go along the lines of...
''Mr President, what are you going to do about keeping the niggers and goat fuckers under control and when are you going to let the heroic saviour of western civilisation Tommy Robinson into the country so we can continue his fight to rid us of rag heads, faggots, thots and spastics?''

I may be slightly biased and the wrong person to ask though.
fuck that, they would be asking about the FBI corruption and russian "collusion." gateway pundit is on point about all that shit, moreso than anyone else sitting in that press room

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:59 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:51 pm
clubgop wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:

They were at one point and Trump did refuse to answer a BBC reporter's questions, on another occasion, calling him fake news.
You know this of course but you never turn down an opportunity to call me names and misrepresent my opinions.
/shrug.
Being a poopy head is not a violation of the 1A you remain a lying bitch.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:13 pm

clubgop wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:59 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
clubgop wrote:

/shrug.
Whatever. You don't occupy any space in my head yet I appear to be living rent-free in yours and filling you with poisonous bile every time I express an opinion.
I'm perfectly capable of ignoring you for months on end and for the sake of civility in the forum I'm going to go back to ignoring you again now.
Ta ta old chap, try not to have a stroke with all the blood pressure raising effect I seem to have on you.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:17 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:13 pm
clubgop wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:59 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

/shrug.
Whatever. You don't occupy any space in my head yet I appear to be living rent-free in yours and filling you with poisonous bile every time I express an opinion.
I'm perfectly capable of ignoring you for months on end and for the sake of civility in the forum I'm going to go back to ignoring you again now.
Ta ta old chap, try not to have a stroke with all the blood pressure raising effect I seem to have on you.
Yes, your best bet is to surrender and run away. But maybe you'll just run cry to Martin again. like the bitch you are. You tattle tale bitch can never claim I dont get under your skin. I got the edited post, PM's to prove it. The only one with any documented damage here is you, crybaby bitch.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:43 pm

You may not be up to date
Gateway Pundit Gets White House Press Credentials(2017)

https://www.redstate.com/patterico/2017 ... edentials/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:47 pm

alright! the image i found was from when sean spicer was the press secretary, early 2017 i imagine. note that glenn thrush is sitting there too, this was after he admitted to being a hack journalist in private emails with john podesta, but before being removed from his job for sexual harassment