THE ERA OF TRUMP

DBTrek

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:01 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:39 pm
And where the hell is Dan? I mean c'mon...
He’s probably half way through a fifth of whiskey, feeling the full weight of the black dog, after seeing this:

"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:09 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:01 pm
doc_loliday wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:39 pm
And where the hell is Dan? I mean c'mon...
He’s probably half way through a fifth of whiskey, feeling the full weight of the black dog, after seeing this:

He's on the mark.

Fuck the Deep State pricks. We elected Trump knowing what he was and was not. He's real, and it drives them fucking nuts that he's not a façade. What we saw in the campaign and in his 40 years of public life is what Trump is. No surprises............... So Deep State Fucks need to do their Fucking Jobs, not what they think they should be doing for us.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:12 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:14 pm
The staff at the NYT can't possibly believe this would calm the nerves of Americans. *Whew, everything is under control, there are ADULTS in the White House.* This anonymous source is being used to further undermine the President. Why not use constitutional methods, rather than subversion? Do they believe in democracy at all? Are they so willing to gamble the republic to have their way? And over what? The 2nd ammendment? Illegal immigration? Gender pronouns?
They are willing gamble the Republic, and did when they started a Coup to overturn an election.

Fuck 'em!
Maybe we want better relations with Russia, maybe we demand a Fucking Wall and getting some controls on immigration. Not their decision or authority to over rule the voters.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:28 am

You’re not getting a wall, dude.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:37 am

doc_loliday wrote:
The staff at the NYT can't possibly believe this would calm the nerves of Americans. *Whew, everything is under control, there are ADULTS in the White House.* This anonymous source is being used to further undermine the President. Why not use constitutional methods, rather than subversion? Do they believe in democracy at all? Are they so willing to gamble the republic to have their way? And over what? The 2nd ammendment? Illegal immigration? Gender pronouns?
I dont think that is what they were going for. If this part is genuine
To be clear, ours is not the popular “resistance” of the left. We want the administration to succeed and think that many of its policies have already made America safer and more prosperous.
That cant be comforting to the average NYT reader.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:29 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:09 pm
We elected Trump knowing what he was and was not.
Yeah. Someone who was going to use years of management experience to 'hire the best people.'

Whoops.

:twisted:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:52 am

If you think about it, this is exactly how he ran his businesses. While he probably hates the treasonous plotters, he does like his people competing against each other. He loves office drama, I think. But that it now gets directed towards him probably chafes his not-so-small ego.

My guess is that most of the low level plotters, who are not part of this actual criminal conspiracy (Clinton, Mueller, Schtrok, etc), are just millennials. Millennials often seem to think you have to actually like somebody to be loyal to them. Think of all the social media virtue signalling you see all the time to the effect of "I don't like you, so therefore I have to confront you."

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:57 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Democracy is fine, but we live in a Republic.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:58 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:28 am
You’re not getting a wall, dude.
We are getting a wall, and Mexico is paying for it.
#NotOneRedCent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:11 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:52 am
If you think about it, this is exactly how he ran his businesses. While he probably hates the treasonous plotters, he does like his people competing against each other. He loves office drama, I think. But that it now gets directed towards him probably chafes his not-so-small ego.
Clearly, what we need is some sort of winner-take-all, televised contest where prospective cabinet members compete for the position (and maybe cash prizes as well, just for added drama) by completing arbitrary tasks that are totally unrelated to the job. I feel like Trump would be really good at managing something like that.

But, what would we call it? :think:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen