Investment

TheReal_ND

Re: Investment

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:42 pm

Tldr you can cash out at gamestop with returns I guess. I know walmar used to do this but I think they stopped. You know as much money as millennial faggots put in saving their company I think they owe me a solid anyway.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:46 pm

Fife wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:41 pm
good doggo FTW

How about a PayPal account to move money around? IDK if it would do what you want, but I use a PayPal account for some ebay stuff and since my daughter went off to college it's an easy way for me to send her cash. It's a free transfer from account to account and instant. She has a PayPal debit card she could then use immediately in an emergency or a PayPal transfer goes into her regular bank account overnight. Whether this kind of account can be used to send money to an investment account, iunno. There may be a way to issue checks from it, like buying a cashier's check.
First of all PayPal just made it public that the ADL will tell them who to blacklist and that goes double for this new crack down on the 9/11 part 2. Details are fuzzy

So there are a lot of aps to transfer money around but how do you get the money from say your pay check to the online ap?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:01 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:14 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:37 am
Doesn't have to do with your address. Melungeons don't get bank accounts.
Do I have to look this up to find out you are calling me a good for nothing ne'r do well? Thanks for your input boomer.
:lol:
Honestly, it was a new word I learned and I had to use it to slander someone...................... walked in here and your post was at the top of the pile........... I like easy.

Melungeon is an 18th C word for people of tri-ancestry, White(usually Scots-Irish), African and Native American. It was most often used as slander. The vast majority of people who claim to be Cherokee, like, Pocohantus, are in fact Melungeons. White appearing people, with Black DNA, and perhaps a tiny smattering of Native Americans.

It's a slander that should come back.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:01 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Do I have to look this up to find out you are calling me a good for nothing ne'r do well? Thanks for your input boomer.
Honestly, it was a new word I learned and I had to use it to slander someone...................... walked in here and your post was at the top of the pile........... I like easy.

Melungeon is an 18th C word for people of tri-ancestry, White(usually Scots-Irish), African and Native American. It was most often used as slander. The vast majority of people who claim to be Cherokee, like, Pocohantus, are in fact Melungeons. White appearing people, with Black DNA, and perhaps a tiny smattering of Native Americans.

Yeah don't call me that 😒

It is interesting that the scotch irish focused on having mobile wealth such as jewelry. I guess they didn't have any trust with banks either.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:16 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:01 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Who can name this notorious Black Man?

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:20 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:46 pm
Fife wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:41 pm
good doggo FTW

How about a PayPal account to move money around? IDK if it would do what you want, but I use a PayPal account for some ebay stuff and since my daughter went off to college it's an easy way for me to send her cash. It's a free transfer from account to account and instant. She has a PayPal debit card she could then use immediately in an emergency or a PayPal transfer goes into her regular bank account overnight. Whether this kind of account can be used to send money to an investment account, iunno. There may be a way to issue checks from it, like buying a cashier's check.
First of all PayPal just made it public that the ADL will tell them who to blacklist and that goes double for this new crack down on the 9/11 part 2. Details are fuzzy

So there are a lot of aps to transfer money around but how do you get the money from say your pay check to the online ap?
I didn't know that about the ADL blacklist.

Can't you get your paycheck direct deposited to an online app account? IDK for sure but I guess it might take an ABA routing number. That may be the level where the KYC bullshit triggers a need for a physical address.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:10 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:15 pm

Yeah don't call me that 😒

the scotch irish
it's actually Scots Irish

Scots who invaded Ireland for William III

a.k.a Ulster Scots

just FYI, Melungeons

Based & Orangepilled

Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:39 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:26 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:19 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:17 pm

Don't look it up Nuke.
It's worse than you thought.
I looked it up. I think I'm ok with it. I still feel threatened and need my safe space.
Your human resources department may be able to provide a support animal to help with your feelings of alienation.

Hey, I'd take being a Melungeon........... free pass on everything, immediate blessed status.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:31 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:39 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:26 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:19 pm

I looked it up. I think I'm ok with it. I still feel threatened and need my safe space.
Your human resources department may be able to provide a support animal to help with your feelings of alienation.

Hey, I'd take being a Melungeon........... free pass on everything, immediate blessed status.
I already got it all

I already got the free pass, from the Lord

Orange privilege, part the seas

based

Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:06 pm

Why don’t you invest in an apartment you fucking transient.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0