Wartime Production Levels in Peacetime with This One Weird Trick That Destroys the Human Soul

TheReal_ND

Re: Wartime Production Levels in Peacetime with This One Weird Trick That Destroys the Human Soul

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:05 am

Muslims are pretty cool. Still don't want to be around them. Why do they want to be around us so much?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Wartime Production Levels in Peacetime with This One Weird Trick That Destroys the Human Soul

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:08 am

Because open, wealthy, civilized, democratic, and diverse civilizations are objectively better than living under the autocratic thumb of some bronze-age wizard.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:18 am

We live under the thumb of a bronze age tribe right here.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize
They are only here because this is easy mode for them.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:28 am

It is easy mode for everybody. That is what makes it great, no more scraping sustenance out of the cold hard earth, or bathing twice a year in the same water as your family of 12.

Easy mode is the best mode, so what is the freaking problem? Not allowed to talk a bunch of shit about Jews without people looking at you crosswise?

Boo fuckin hoo
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:45 am

Nobody cuts their eyes at me if I choose to talk about Jews. Everyone knows about them. I think they have pulled the wool over their own eyes. I can do it to their face. But if someone makes a YouTube video about them, delicate creatures they seem to be.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:02 am

Sounds to me like you are sufficiently un-ruled, then.
HAIL!

-Hwen