Wartime Production Levels in Peacetime with This One Weird Trick That Destroys the Human Soul

TheReal_ND

Re: Wartime Production Levels in Peacetime with This One Weird Trick That Destroys the Human Soul

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:26 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:19 pm
I think the ideal strategy is for whites to just let go of the corporate world. The clown empire only continues going on insofar as white and Asian men keep innovating and maintaining it.

Not sure how to do that from our end, but from the left's end, they already are doing it with affirmative action and anti-white hiring practices.
Silly to think a handful of white males dropping out is going to change anything. If that was the case, the hippies would have won already. Well they did, but not in the way I'm thinking some of them meant to.

I'm all for the idea of getting away from the cities but I don't see how people manage it. You certainly need a large amount of money to get things going. And really it's like starting a business. Most of them fail.
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:20 pm
Well,

9-11 had just happened, and boy didn't we all know that it was somehow because the United States was a BIG problem, and the WTO, and World Bank, Global Trade, and mean old Mr W Bush, in his fancy white house, were to blame.

Also, we were certain that watching the evening news was a certain sign of having been brainwashed by the enemy, known as either "The Right" or "Conservatives."

This all culminated in the great Battle of Seattle, to finally end the villainy and moral rot attendant with trade.

Now the internet was still in its infancy, so it was easy to think this was a poppin' fresh way of looking at the world...
What did y'all learn then? It would be cool if the far left still cared about that shit and quit acting like little snitches.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Wartime Production Levels in Peacetime with This One Weird Trick That Destroys the Human Soul

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:27 pm

... of course, it would be some time before we realized that, mostly, we were all just in desperate need of a healthy diet, regular exercise, and girlfriends, but at that moment, feeling like a soldier on the front line of a war against Globalism was very attractive.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:29 pm

Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:27 pm
... of course, it would be some time before we realized that, mostly, we were all just in desperate need of a healthy diet, regular exercise, and girlfriends, but at that moment, feeling like a soldier on the front line of a war against Globalism was very attractive.
Did you participate in the WTO protests? I remember hearing about them at the time and thought it was pretty cool. Then OWS happened and I thought it was lame af. Anarchists turned out to be a real let down. Useful idiots even.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:30 pm

Eventually, it became clear that the system wasn't rigged against us. That the system, in fact, made a good life easy to achieve, and well within the grasp of anyone willing to reach for it.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:32 pm

I don't think it's good. Materially, yes. No argument there. Spiritually? Very poor. Broken families and messed up kids.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:32 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:29 pm
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:27 pm
Did you participate in the WTO protests? I remember hearing about them at the time and thought it was pretty cool. Then OWS happened and I thought it was lame af. Anarchists turned out to be a real let down. Useful idiots even.
I went with some friends, but stayed well away from any actual conflict, which is why they have an arrest record, and I don't.

Fucking goobers.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:36 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:32 pm
I don't think it's good. Materially, yes. No argument there. Spiritually? Very poor. Broken families and messed up kids.
The system can't be expected to provide anything for you spiritually. That has always, and will always be an exclusively internal struggle.

If somebody believes that comfort and luxury are a burden on the soul, they are always free to take holy orders and give away all their worldly trappings. Liberalized, Consumer Capitalism doesn't prohibit that.
HAIL!

-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:37 pm

Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:36 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
The system can't be expected to provide anything for you spiritually. That has always, and will always be an exclusively internal struggle.

If somebody believes that comfort and luxury are a burden on the soul, they are always free to take holy orders and give away all their worldly trappings. Liberalized, Consumer Capitalism doesn't prohibit that.
I take it that, that nagging feeling you had when you were a kid that "something isn't right" has been abandoned in your old age.

I'm getting there myself tbh.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:53 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:37 pm
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:36 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:

I take it that, that nagging feeling you had when you were a kid that "something isn't right" has been abandoned in your old age.

I'm getting there myself tbh.
That feeling just gets more specific, and less generically attached to a vague notion of a broken system, and then you can come up with actual strategies to fix things in your life you don't like, and ignore things that shouldn't really bother you.

Thinking that the whole world should be organized to make the process of living a comfortable and spiritually fulfilled life easy is absurd. That being said, the world we currently have has made the 'comfortable' part easier than ever to achieve.

No world can help with the spiritual part.
HAIL!

-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:56 pm

How do we fix our broken demographics?