One-Issue Voting

heydaralon

Re: One-Issue Voting

Post by heydaralon » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:38 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:34 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:25 pm
Women are by nature dependent upon men to survive. Without men, very few women would be able to perform basic tasks. Men are the ones who build your houses. Men build and maintain your power grid. Men build and maintain your sanitation system. Men by and large are the ones who protect you from violence and fire. Men are the ones who predominantly die on the battlefield.

But like the fact that women see probably half or more of men as invisible to them, the fact that women are utterly dependent upon us is invisible to these liberal women who want to play pretend they can do it just like men. Except they don't. They don't put in the hard work like men. There are few women doing hard labor. None of these feminist women are arguing for gender equality in workplace deaths, combat, etc. They just want what they see gets them social approval.
This is all true and will remain so as long as there's a difference in testosterone between the sexes. Wingnut Feminists already recognize this and demonize testosterone or its attributes at every opportunity; I predict a call for feminizing boys. The Left is ready, just look how accepting they are to transgendering.
Monte already takes daily estrogen supplements so that he can make catty remarks to the other women in his travelling circus.
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:39 pm

Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:35 pm
This also is the crux of cultural Marxism. White women resent that white men achieve so much and that our technological civilization would be impossible without us, but not them. So they aligned themselves with other demographics that contribute very little as a whole. If you take the "progressive stack" and just look at it, it's basically a ranked listing of people who contribute the least to the technological civilization we live in.

The patriarchy is just the people who build and maintain shit. The matriarchy are the people who never built anything, never sacrificed, barely worked any hard labor in their lives, and utterly resent those who do.

You don't see Asian men on that stack. I wonder why??
There's a simple explanation: half of a population will benefit by forced sharing with the other half, and enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:39 pm

Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:38 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:34 pm
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:25 pm
Women are by nature dependent upon men to survive. Without men, very few women would be able to perform basic tasks. Men are the ones who build your houses. Men build and maintain your power grid. Men build and maintain your sanitation system. Men by and large are the ones who protect you from violence and fire. Men are the ones who predominantly die on the battlefield.

But like the fact that women see probably half or more of men as invisible to them, the fact that women are utterly dependent upon us is invisible to these liberal women who want to play pretend they can do it just like men. Except they don't. They don't put in the hard work like men. There are few women doing hard labor. None of these feminist women are arguing for gender equality in workplace deaths, combat, etc. They just want what they see gets them social approval.
This is all true and will remain so as long as there's a difference in testosterone between the sexes. Wingnut Feminists already recognize this and demonize testosterone or its attributes at every opportunity; I predict a call for feminizing boys. The Left is ready, just look how accepting they are to transgendering.
I think you will see the beginnings of it when the betas start taking drugs to lower their testosterone.
Dude, that's the transgender movement.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:47 pm

Well that went downhill faster than Lindsey Vonn.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:48 pm

I vote this thread non-supreme.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:52 pm

I didn't hear anybody disagree with the OP?

There's a hole in our political system where Democrats used to be. Today's Democrats didn't exist 10 years ago.

"The Virtual Civil War began on December 25, 1991, the day the USSR fell, because Marxists in America were left unopposed." - me

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:53 pm

Communitarianism. Bring that back.

brewster

Post by brewster » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:17 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:47 pm
Well that went downhill faster than Lindsey Vonn.
True that! Most women I know work harder than men. They work a day job and then come home and cook and clean while hubby watches the game. Even in primitive societies the women farm or gather, do child care, and even build the huts while the men sit around deciding if this is the day they're going to hunt rather than pick lice off their balls.

Here. Lets get back on track.

Hi, I'm Brewster and I'm a one issue voter. I vote for a SCOTUS nominator. Period. The person most electable who I believe will nominate justices that will represent my values. It keeps it tidy and simple. Who cares what promises they make! Who cares about whether I'd like to have a beer with them! Who cares what they did 40 years ago! Primaries can be tricky, I voted for Hilary in 08 because I believed Obama unelectable. But general elections are a no brainer because GOP candidates, no matter their personal beliefs, are captive to the party when it comes to nominees.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:24 pm

Trump ran AGAINST the GOP and beat the bastards. “Never Trump” my ass.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:24 pm

:roll:

Women do not in general work harder than men. You need only look at them to see the truth. American women are abnormally weak because they avoid work. They take pride in their unsuitability for hard work and call that attractiveness.They further advertise their privilege by deliberately wearing clothing that signals they cannot do hard work. In every human culture the privileged class does shit like this. Modern American women act like they are all aristocratic ladies. But few of them know what being a lady actually means, most lose any claim to that status by age 17, and none of them would want to submit to being a baby factory for noblemen anyway.

The stats do not lie either. Most hard and/or shitty jobs are performed by men. The women who qualify for nothing more than those jobs just get pregnant now and live off welfare and child support.