Plutarch on animal ethics

heydaralon

Re: Plutarch on animal ethics

Post by heydaralon » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:13 pm

I think JD might be a vegan "mass shooter." He jerks off 2 guys at a time with a line standing behind them, and they shoot loads all over his face... Hell 25% of the CDC's budget goes to monitoring his Super AIDS and various other STD's he has.

The cops did think he had a shotgun, because of all the skeet everywhere.
Shikata ga nai

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:33 pm

You mask your pre-programmed opinions with a facade of imitation edgy comedy. You have to think to be funny, you can't just repeat buzz words you read underneath Sam Hyde videos. (MDE hasn't been funny for years.)

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:36 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:33 pm
You mask your pre-programmed opinions with a facade of imitation edgy comedy. You have to think to be funny, you can't just repeat buzz words you read underneath Sam Hyde videos. (MDE hasn't been funny for years.)
Which one is your favorite one? What comedy do you like? Genuinely curious. I will continue to mock you later on but I would like some answers please

You seem like a Bart Gellman guy to me, or maybe an Amy Schumer
Shikata ga nai

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:47 pm

MDE stand up. Gutta man, officer maggot, and so on.
Ideas man.
The prodigal stunna.
The paradigm shift one.
Moms.
Tissue box.
So many more.
Lot of good stuff before the dude got on human growth hormone and started doing preachy faux-comedy.

I like andy kaufman, nineties Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy's delirious, Eric Andre, Baron Cohen, earlier MDE. George Carlin, Bill Hicks, (see him as more of a humorist) earlier Sarah Silverman. John Mulaney.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:56 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:47 pm
Ideas man.
The prodigal stunna.
The paradigm shift one.
Moms.
Tissue box.
So many more.
Lot of good stuff before the dude got on human growth hormone and started doing preachy faux-comedy.

I like andy kaufman, nineties Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy's delirious, Eric Andre, Baron Cohen, earlier MDE. George Carlin, Bill Hicks, (see him as more of a humorist) earlier Sarah Silverman. John Mulaney.
loooool

For a Vegan you have good tastes (just not food wise).

Check out kickstarter tv. Probably peak Hyde. I also like the ones where he fucks with his mother. I have no idea if she is in on it.

The h3h3h3 guy and his sister (?) are obv influenced by Sam but they are not good.
Shikata ga nai

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:02 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:56 pm
JohnDonne wrote:
Ideas man.
The prodigal stunna.
The paradigm shift one.
Moms.
Tissue box.
So many more.

loooool

Check out kickstarter tv. Probably peak Hyde. I also like the ones where he fucks with his mother. I have no idea if she is in on it.

The h3h3h3 guy and his sister (?) are obv influenced by Sam but they are not good.
Kickstarter tv., guilty pleasure.

The ones with his mother, lol, I don't think she's in on it.

h3h3, not good at all.

Just remembered a good one, College Cunts. They were really on to something around 2013.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:06 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:02 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:56 pm
JohnDonne wrote:
Ideas man.
The prodigal stunna.
The paradigm shift one.
Moms.
Tissue box.
So many more.

loooool

Kickstarter tv., guilty pleasure.

The ones with his mother, lol, I don't think she's in on it.

h3h3, not good at all.

Just remembered a good one, College Cunts. They were really on to something around 2013.
Apparently there is a second season of it out, but I don't have that kind of cash to spend. The first season was awesome though. Have you seen the World Peace sketch where they mock Pick up artists?
Shikata ga nai

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:20 pm

Yeah, I've seen it, world peace had some good sketches, like Peanut Arbuckle. Kind of the thing that broke them, the cancellation. Nothing good since.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:21 pm

See man, now I feel bad for saying all that stuff because we were able to connect over MDE. But you also insulted me, and said some stuff that you can't take back so I am in a quandry. On the one hand I do want to forgive you because I also like MDE, but on the other, I am pretty angry and hurt and probably won't be able to do so. Its tough. I'm leaning towards not forgiving you though, even though it kills me inside because you watch kickstarter tv.

Whats even weirder about the World Peace cancellation is that the show even got made on Adult Komsomol Swim in the first place. The sketches on there were Vanilla tame to their youtube presence. If Sam is to be believed the Execs actually liked the show. Apparently Tim heidecker and Gellman didn't. C'est La Vie.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:27 pm

Eric Andre is also funny too. He is liberal as hell but he has cracked me up many times, especially his ranch sketches. There was one he did where he went to a Bernie rally carrying a sock full of something that apparently smelled like shit and waved it in the faces of the supporters urging them to smell it.
Shikata ga nai