Rules of Engagement

Martin Hash

Rules of Engagement

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:31 am

I used my "women, minorities & Collectivists have never had it so good and they ain't going to change" argument on a newly retired Republican friend of mine. He was still in the mindset similar to many people on this forum, that The Left's violation of The Rules; basic courtesy, benefit of the doubt and respect for others, as hypocrisy. That is the Old Man way of viewing the issue of the current social upheaval, the lack of recognition that this is a Virtual Civil War, and that there are no rules, certainly no rules that The Matriarchy would play by. Is there hypocrisy in a war? Are there rules? The goal is to subjugate your enemy by any means possible.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Zlaxer

Re: Rules of Engagement

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:40 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:31 am
I used my "women, minorities & Collectivists have never had it so good and they ain't going to change" argument on a newly retired Republican friend of mine. He was still in the mindset similar to many people on this forum, that The Left's violation of The Rules; basic courtesy, benefit of the doubt and respect for others, as hypocrisy. That is the Old Man way of viewing the issue of the current social upheaval, the lack of recognition that this is a Virtual Civil War, and that there are no rules, certainly no rules that The Matriarchy would play by. Is there hypocrisy in a war? Are there rules? The goal is to subjugate your enemy by any means possible.

1 Rule - Kill or be killed. Everything else is just superfluous romantic bull shit.

Fife

Re: Rules of Engagement

Post by Fife » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:02 am

The completely fake Blasey-Ford Psyop should provide all the evidence needed for your assertion about the imagined rulebook, Martin. It *should*. Maybe a 10 minute podcast on youtube?

See, e.g., another based Canadian saying Up The Academy: