GloryofGreece

Electric Waves/EMF and its effects

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:42 pm

The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Re: Electric Waves/EMF and its effects

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:56 pm

HURR DURR TINFOIL DOESNT WORK

It does, but (((they))) quit selling the real stuff that actually works. You have to find it at hardware stores now. If you have an OBDI or earlier style EFI you could feasibly protect the ECU/PCU with enough of it all around the box. To my knowledge the o2 sensor is only operating by measuring the heat of the spark and the early throttle bodies are still drive by cable. Newer cars, just forget about any of that it's all going to brick in the event of an EMP. Of course a manual car that can be clutch started which only uses a carburetor, should be good to go in any case as far as I know.

Dont forget to pick some up to build a faraday cage around your laptops / radios you want to save. An old microwave is supposedly the same thing.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:40 pm

potential effects on cardiovascular health

https://heartmdinstitute.com/detox-toxi ... our-heart/

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:44 pm

If this is about 5g I haven't been following all the drama surrounding it. I think it's one of those things like power lines, you have to be right next to for it to harm you. The thing about 5g apparently is you have to be right next to it for it to even work. I haven't read anything about any negative side effects yet but I'm sure it's no good. I dont trust blue tooth either. Apparently emf waves have been used to make people not racist by shutting down the part of the brain that makes you cautious.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:55 pm