Wilderness Survival

TheReal_ND

Re: Wilderness Survival

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:35 pm

I am blowing off this stupid anniversary bullshit with my soon to be ex girlfriend because I would rather watch nature videos
Fucking based. I blew off Christmas with my grand parents in law by pretending my headgasket blew and swapping it out for a tri layer ajusa head gasket with ARP racing studs.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:43 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:15 pm
You have to stop being a pussy and hitchhike your way up into North Alaska to figure out how to survive through immersion. Do you learn Spanish by playing a game on your phone or by going to Mexico and having to figure out how to order a prostitute in the local language?

Go into the Alaskan wilderness, my friend.
There are plenty of abandoned school buses up there also. Just like an Alaskan ski lodge.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:46 pm

Yeah that guy was a sociopath now that I think of it. I should know.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:55 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:35 pm
I am blowing off this stupid anniversary bullshit with my soon to be ex girlfriend because I would rather watch nature videos
Fucking based. I blew off Christmas with my grand parents in law by pretending my headgasket blew and swapping it out for a tri layer ajusa head gasket with ARP racing studs.
You know what the difference between inlaws and outlaws is?

Outlaws are wanted...

I love my parents (they have always had my back), but the rest of my family outside my nuclear can go piss up a rope. They have kicked me while I was down and started rumors and fucked up drama about me. I only found out months later. I try to get out of seeing them at family reunions but I get roped in and hate the shit out of it. And my girlfriend always gets angry when I don't invite her to holiday reunions with my family. Fuck off with that shit. I have tried explaining that I hate going and I also hate my girlfriends mother who is a meddlesome cunt. But she always wants to come, and then she sees how upset I am and always looks sideways at me. In these events I feel like she cannot have a good time if I'm not having a good time. I fucking told you I didn't want to go, but you presumptuously invited yourself and now you are upset that I'm upset. Fuck you and your cunt mom who comes to my work and hassles me about shit that is none of her business. God I am getting angry typing this. I'm going to build a wilderness shelter, live in there and block her phone number so that she will stop bothering me.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:58 pm

Fife wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:43 pm
You have to stop being a pussy and hitchhike your way up into North Alaska to figure out how to survive through immersion. Do you learn Spanish by playing a game on your phone or by going to Mexico and having to figure out how to order a prostitute in the local language?

There are plenty of abandoned school buses up there also. Just like an Alaskan ski lodge.
The bus that McCandles died in is now a tourist site in Alaska. You can find youtube videos that show it. Its like the Alamo. When you see the Alamo in movies, you think it is in the middle of the barren desert, but irl it is surrounded by bars and restaraunts in downtown San Antonio. That bus used to be out in the middle of nowhere, but now fat people with fanny packs from around the world visit it and the giftshop that is 100 feet away at Into the Wild theme pozz park.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:10 pm

GCF is doing some agricultural stuff, which is awesome. I'm doing that on a smaller scale, but there is no way I could feed myself on what I grow. I have been growing some hot peppers and some herbs like basil and rosemary. Nothing crazy. I'm going to continue cultivating these plants, and buying some more seeds. But I want to really learn some useful shit, instead of wasting time doing dumb bullshit I don't want to do. I have an old canoe at my house, and I want to take it out on the lake. There are numerous edible plants in Florida, and I have found some recipes online that I am going to try. Some of my old work buddies went camping in Ocala national forest last year, and they had a blast. I need to get my skills up, and find a person who wants to go camping with me. My dad would probably be down, but I really want to become less of a piece of shit and more like a useful person. Apparently, I am unhire-able. I'm not giving up on getting a real job, but in the meantime, I can cultivate some good skills. Years ago, my dad and I made a knife out of rebar using an anvil, a coal fire, pvc pipe and a hair dryer. We got that metal hot and pounded it with a hammer until it flattened into a blade. I need to start up projects like that again.
Shikata ga nai

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:15 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:58 pm
Fife wrote:

The bus that McCandles died in is now a tourist site in Alaska. You can find youtube videos that show it. Its like the Alamo. When you see the Alamo in movies, you think it is in the middle of the barren desert, but irl it is surrounded by bars and restaraunts in downtown San Antonio. That bus used to be out in the middle of nowhere, but now fat people with fanny packs from around the world visit it and the giftshop that is 100 feet away at Into the Wild theme pozz park.
That loon single-handedly saved the Alaskan Chamber of Commerce.

Well, him and Glen Rice.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:33 pm

The Clintons had him killed, though.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:38 pm

Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:33 pm
The Clintons had him killed, though.
Alexander Superbug took survivalism in a gay Henry David Thoreau direction. The guy majored in African studies or some shit before he abandoned civilization. He did some cool stuff no doubt, but he was basically trying to set up a people's Commissar center in the wilderness. Even bears and squirrels hate that marxist shit and they took his ass out.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:14 pm

Fife wrote:

:lol:

Dude was a fucking idiot.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience