Xth Amendment

C-Mag

Xth Amendment

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:47 pm

The 10th Amendment is one of my favorites, unfortunately it has been abused by the Federalis like Kevin Spacey on a teenage boy.

In the Era of Trump, suddenly Coastal Elites have discovered the 10th Amendment after a hundred years of tearing it down.............. Let that be a lesson to you.

From states defying Fed Laws on Marijuana, to refusing to cooperate with Trump on illegal aliens, the Coastal Elites are fighting the Federal Government................... and I LIKE IT ! It's hypocritical as hell, but I like it.

The latest is Trumps decision to put the National Guard on the border suddenly has some governors balking. Even though all these governors have been happy to let their National Guards be deployed time and again to protect foreigners, they won't stand for their states National Guard protecting Americans.

Drive on Blue States, keep challenging the Feds and welcome to the party. :dance:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Re: Xth Amendment

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:54 pm

We should seriously consider de-annexing the People's Republic of California. Give them the freedom to follow their own path. Their tax revenue is too expensive for my taste.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:16 pm

Zlaxer wrote:We should seriously consider de-annexing the People's Republic of California. Give them the freedom to follow their own path. Their tax revenue is too expensive for my taste.

Yes, they are not alone, and it will only get worse. They will go bankrupt. The federal cases to keep illegal immigrants are about money, being portrayed as humanitarian. But it's all about Sacremento. Their scared.

I believe Coastal Elites have a better chance to stand up to the Feds than small Red States, I would hope some precedence could be set. Problem is, they have no concepts of equal application of the law. So it may not help.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:16 am

Utah challenges federal control of western lands
ederal ownership of major swaths of 12 Western states effectively deprives them of the same sovereignty as the remaining 38 states, he said. “Why are we inferior because we chose to live in the West?”...………...

Realistically, such vast federal ownership of public land limits the ability of Western states to develop economically and attract residents, effectively hindering their political power permanently, Wentz said...……….

The U.S. electoral system has basically been “gerrymandered” to favor populous states in the East and Midwest over sparsely populated ones in the West, he said.
Citizens in Western states have less political influence compared to states such as Florida, which have proven pivotal in presidential elections, Wentz said.
Federal authorities are also less accountable to citizens of Western states in law enforcement, he said.
http://www.freerangereport.com/utah-cha ... ern-lands/
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:54 am

Good thread Carlus.

Many of you are familiar with the Tenth Amendment Center. If you aren't, you should check it out.

https://tenthamendmentcenter.com/
https://www.youtube.com/user/TenthAmendmentCenter

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:06 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:16 am
Utah challenges federal control of western lands
Population limitations is a total strawman in this issue, it's totally about private parties looking to exploit grazing rights and mineral rights on Federal Land. Both industries are very low jobs per square mile and high environmental costs.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:29 am

Divest federal city of title.

Anyone opposing divestiture and public sale bears the burden of establishing valid title in the name of the federal city.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:31 am

I do not even give a shit any longer. If far westerners want to trash their public lands and natural resources, then let them. They get to clean up the mess, though.

Same deal as the left coast and their moral degeneracy.

Keep it contained to your own zones. sad.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:08 am

Utah will likely fail here, the suit should be brought by all the states, but it's valid. The massive federal lands stop growth. Americans in those areas shouldn't have their economic lives run by the Imperial City. IMHNSO, the Federal Government ownership in states should be limited to No More Than 10%.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:09 am

I have fairly high confidence that state governments in the western regions are so corrupt that you'd completely wipe out your natural resources inside a decade. What is now federal land, if handed over to the states, would be utterly destroyed by grazing, mining, and whatever else grifters bribe state legislators and regulators into allowing.

You don't have to be butt-fucking Nostradamus to see where this leads.

But, whatever. Just don't come crying to the federal government to make the rest of us pay for the cleanup. Same deal as all the butt-fucking and sanctuary city policies on the coast. We all see where this is headed and if you want to do that shit, fine, but you will be responsible for it. Don't skirt it by moving when the bill comes due either. Don't come here.