Stock Market Totally Artifical

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Stock Market Totally Artifical

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:59 pm

StCapps wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:Or they just kick the can down the road, they are far from out of tricks, The Fed isn't Ending, and the US Dollar will still king be for a while longer, simmer down lolberg.
You don't understand me. The TARP action of 2008, and QE ever since were the can being kicked down the road. That can ain't going any further.
StCapps wrote:If the US dollar drops, the rest of the currencies will inflate, your theory that the dollar is just going to plummet because they printed a few trillion is nonsense. The American economy does not run in a vacuum with no central banks responding to the value of the dollar, your analysis one dimensional stupidity GCF, straight up.
Correct. And last week you saw it. Everything, even gold, inflated at a breakneck pace vs. the dollar. It's just the beginning.
The can will be kicked further down the road, and just because the dollar dropped in value doesn't mean it's going to continue relative to every other countries currency, that's not how it works.
Not normally, no. That is not how it works. But this is not a normal thing.

We already kicked it. The inflation is built in. The play money that was locked up is coming into reality, and nothing will be the same.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:02 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
You don't understand me. The TARP action of 2008, and QE ever since were the can being kicked down the road. That can ain't going any further.

Correct. And last week you saw it. Everything, even gold, inflated at a breakneck pace vs. the dollar. It's just the beginning.
The can will be kicked further down the road, and just because the dollar dropped in value doesn't mean it's going to continue relative to every other countries currency, that's not how it works.

We already kicked it. The inflation is built in. The play money that was locked up is coming into reality, and nothing will be the same.
It is a normal thing, the inflation isn't built in, because everyone else will inflate proportionally to keep their exchange rate stable so they can export to world's biggest consumer nation, they aren't going rise relative to dollar by that much, therefore the rest of the world is going bail out the United States, so you don't have to worry that about inflation, it's the other countries that have to worry a whole lot more, not America, they don't have the world reserve currency.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:04 pm

StCapps wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:The can will be kicked further down the road, and just because the dollar dropped in value doesn't mean it's going to continue relative to every other countries currency, that's not how it works.

It is a normal thing, the inflation isn't built in, because everyone else will inflate proportionally to keep their exchange rate stable so they can export to world's largest economy, other nations aren't going to let the US exports steal their jobs.
They have been. Europe's central bank - the ECB - has been at negative interest rates for a couple of years now. Japan's has bought up 80% of their market. China is cranking the wheel as well.

The game that you're proposing has already been played out for the past decade. It's already over before John Q. Public even knows about it. All he saw was some kinda financial nonsense, and the market went down, but now it's ok, and Trump is gonna make it awesome again. He has zero idea what's coming.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:07 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

It is a normal thing, the inflation isn't built in, because everyone else will inflate proportionally to keep their exchange rate stable so they can export to world's largest economy, other nations aren't going to let the US exports steal their jobs.
They have been. Europe's central bank - the ECB - has been at negative interest rates for a couple of years now. Japan's has bought up 80% of their market. China is cranking the wheel as well.

The game that you're proposing has already been played out for the past decade. It's already over before John Q. Public even knows about it. All he saw was some kinda financial nonsense, and the market went down, but now it's ok, and Trump is gonna make it awesome again. He has zero idea what's coming.
They will keep doing it, there is nothing that says it has to come to end, a correction is coming, but not one big enough to knock off the USD or the Fed, you have nothing but SIFCLF reasoning to back up why you think the correction will be so dire for the either of them. China is going to be hit harder than America, as is Europe, they will continue bailing you out, because they will be forced to in order to get back on their own feet. It is not in their best interests to stop bailing you Yanks out, even if the correction was as bad as you think it's going to be, The USD and The Fed will keep rolling regardless.

The baby isn't going to get thrown out with the bathwater.
/shrugs
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:11 pm

StCapps wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:It is a normal thing, the inflation isn't built in, because everyone else will inflate proportionally to keep their exchange rate stable so they can export to world's largest economy, other nations aren't going to let the US exports steal their jobs.

They will keep doing it, there is nothing that says it has to come to end, a correction is coming, but not one big enough to knock off the USD or the Fed, you have nothing but SIFCLF reasoning to back up why you think the correction will be so dire for the either of them. China is going to be hit harder than America, as is Europe, they will continue bailing you out, because they will be forced to in order to get back on their own feet. It is not in their best interests to stop bailing you Yanks out, even if the correction was as bad as you think it's going to be, The USD and The Fed will keep rolling regardless.
At some point, you should really stop barking at me and do some research.

What changed was the Fed announcing the end of QE, raising rates, and dumping their holdings. They're WAY behind the curve, and they know it.

Ya know what, fuggit. Just google "business cycle".

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:14 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:What changed was the Fed announcing the end of QE, raising rates, and dumping their holdings. They're WAY behind the curve, and they know it.

They can announce more QE, cut rates, and start buying any time they want. A short term downturn does not mean The End of The Fed, or the end of the USD as the world reserve currency, neither are in jeopardy, not even close. You overestimate the impact of the coming correction on both, by a huge margin. Nothing about the business cycle means the sky is going to fall on either The Fed or the USD, dumbass. This myth that the US economy was irreparably damaged by the crash in 2008, and is only being propped up by low interest rates etc, and once that gets dialed back, the sky will fall, that is a SIFCLF fantasy.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:21 pm

StCapps wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:What changed was the Fed announcing the end of QE, raising rates, and dumping their holdings. They're WAY behind the curve, and they know it.

They can announce more QE, cut rates, and start buying any time they want. A short term downturn does not mean The End of The Fed, or the end of the USD as the world reserve currency, neither are in jeopardy, not even close. You overestimate the impact of the coming correction on both, by a huge margin. Nothing about the business cycle means the sky is going to fall on either The Fed or the USD, dumbass. This myth that the US economy was irreparably damaged by the crash in 2008, and is only being propped up by low interest rates etc, and once that gets dialed back, the sky will fall, that is a SIFCLF fantasy.
Ok. You're right. I've only been looking at the S&P chart, and taking guesses.

Maybe I'll get really lucky and be right. If not, then you can remind me of how stupid I am.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:28 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Maybe I'll get really lucky and be right. If not, then you can remind me of how stupid I am.
Why you put so much stock in your guesses when you are proven wrong time and again, it's beyond me. I will continue to remind you how stupid you are for peddling SIFCLF fantasies, don't worry.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:35 pm

StCapps wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:They can announce more QE, cut rates, and start buying any time they want. A short term downturn does not mean The End of The Fed, or the end of the USD as the world reserve currency, neither are in jeopardy, not even close. You overestimate the impact of the coming correction on both, by a huge margin. Nothing about the business cycle means the sky is going to fall on either The Fed or the USD, dumbass. This myth that the US economy was irreparably damaged by the crash in 2008, and is only being propped up by low interest rates etc, and once that gets dialed back, the sky will fall, that is a SIFCLF fantasy.

Why you put so much stock in your guesses when you are proven wrong time and again, it's beyond me. I will continue to remind you how stupid you are for peddling SIFCLF fantasies, don't worry.
Alrighty.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:24 pm

After watching this last bit, I've come to the conclusion that the Stock Market fall of a couple weeks ago was intentional, to get back within the target bandwidth.
Money GPS.JPG
https://youtu.be/ZR_NaAQcWvI?t=8m18s

p.s. That's not the conclusion of the YouTuber who made this, who still thinks there's some kind of Invisible Hand making stockmarket corrections.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change