Stock Market Totally Artifical

Martin Hash

Stock Market Totally Artifical

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:06 pm

I didn't realize the Stock Market is totally dependent on government purchase of debt, bonds & stocks. Considering who benefits from these purchases, The 1%, it's another example of how printing money has been usurped to make the 1% richer. Tax Cuts also print money for The 1%.

Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Re: Stock Market Totally Artifical

Post by DBTrek » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:25 pm

That 1% of which 50% is people who sold their homes that year?
Or the 0.1% of which 71% can’t maintain in the rankings for thirty years?

Which straw man is runnIng the Federal Reserve, stock markets, and tax cuts?

Instead of insisting people read your book, you should probably read Sowells.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:35 pm

Just curious, how’s following Sowell’s advice working out for you? I assume you’re in Millionaire’s club...

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:43 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Just curious, how’s following Sowell’s advice working out for you? I assume you’re in Millionaire’s club...
Just curious, how’s that Esq. working out for you? I assume you’re up for a Washington State Supreme Court appointment.

Just curious, how’s that comp sci PhD working out for you? I assume you’re a billionaire like Zuckerberg, Bezos, and Thiel. Especially given their inferior academic achievements and the number of years you’ve had to excel.

Just curious, how’s that MD working out for you? I assume a hospital somewhere has named a wing after you, given your contributions to the field, right?

Just curious, how do all your degrees in unrelated fields qualify you to address economics after viewing one 8min YouTube video?

This thread is a regular fountain of curiously.
Lolz
Last edited by DBTrek on Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:43 pm

I just want security and happiness, thanks. I have seen enough miserable rich people who work 80 hours per week to get the top. No thanks.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:45 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Just curious, how’s following Sowell’s advice working out for you? I assume you’re in Millionaire’s club...
If you're not, you can't possibly know more than Hash about anything, the only to acquire knowledge is through gaining the same credentials, wealth, and fame, as Hash, silly DBTrek. If you haven't done that, than your well thought opinions are not worth Hash even considering.
:lol:
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:46 pm

What the video shows is that the recent Stock Market downturn was precipitated by The Fed trying to reduce their Balance Sheet, but when it went into freefall, they started buying again. The Stock Market is directly connected to what government puts into it.

The plan was to reduce the $6 trillion The Fed holds but there’s no chance of that now that they tried.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:47 pm

StCapps wrote:
If you're not, you can't possibly know more than Hash about anything, the only to acquire knowledge is through gaining the same credentials, wealth, and fame, as Hash, silly DBTrek.
Since Trump has considerably more wealth and fame than Hash, we can simply assume anytime Hash contradicts the president, he’s wrong.

Same with Michael Jordan.

And Paris Hilton.

Cuz clearly he’d be richer and more famous than them if he knew as much as they do.
:lol:

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:48 pm

Martin Hash wrote:What the video shows is that the recent Stock Market downturn was precipitated by The Fed trying to reduce their Balance Sheet, but when it went into freefall, they started buying again. The Stock Market is directly connected to what government puts into it.

The plan was to reduce the $6 trillion The Fed holds but there’s no chance of that now that they tried.
This is the first you are hearing about the plunge protection team, and you want to front like you are an expert on the matter by being so dismissive of the opinion of others? Late to the party as usual, but your ego knows no bounds, you always think you know better than everyone else, especially when you don't. Yet you rail on and on about others thinking they know better than you, and chastising them for it, then you turn and do it as your go to move when losing an argument.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:00 pm

I personally don’t think The Fed ever has to unload but they’re only handing money to The 1%. Trump’s “Infrastructure Plan” is to sell off the free transportation system to The 1%.

p.s. I learned that apologists for this kind of shit are Royalists, which is an insight I didn’t have before. Collectivists on the left, Royalists on the right; I’m not sure if there is anybody in the middle? Seriously, I’m beginning to doubt it.