New Star wars canon has an SJW planet.

C-Mag

Re: New Star wars canon has an SJW planet.

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:18 pm

The Team responsible for making the new Star Wars more about getting even with white men

And the leader of the new Star Wars Story Group

The new Star Wars trilogy is truly about Social Justice, not about telling a good story, but focusing on who is in charge and in their view balancing the scales from a White Male dominated original Trilogy.
Leia’s limited dialogue in “Star Wars” went unchallenged in 1977, but 40 years later, the lack of meaty roles for women and people of color in Hollywood is under new scrutiny. While those in the film industry ponder how to better reflect the diversity of human experience in their scripts, at Lucasfilm, a small group of women and men may have found one answer.
Five days a week, in the foggy hills of San Francisco, 11 writers and artists discuss the minutiae of storm troopers. This is the Lucasfilm story group, and its members hold the keys to everything “Star Wars”: Under their guidance, the franchise’s narratives are linked no matter the platform, whether it’s television, games, theme parks, publishing, merchandise or, of course, film. With their ideas shaping each character
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/22/movi ... verse.html
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:20 pm

It really shows. I am sure millennials will keep these SJW abominations in their hearts as beloved memories well into their fifties.

If I win the lottery, I will buy the Pokemon franchise and make it about nazis. Then we can all have a good laugh about setting fire to generational sacred cows.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:37 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:It really shows. I am sure millennials will keep these SJW abominations in their hearts as beloved memories well into their fifties.

If I win the lottery, I will buy the Pokemon franchise and make it about nazis. Then we can all have a good laugh about setting fire to generational sacred cows.

This shit is going to fail, in the end life is always a meritocracy. You can get away with it for a good long while, but eventually it catches up to you. The original Trilogy has and will continue to stand the test of time.......... this stuff will be viewed as Indiana Jones 4.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:44 pm

There was an Indiana Jones 4?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:01 pm

C-Mag wrote:

This shit is going to fail, in the end life is always a meritocracy. You can get away with it for a good long while, but eventually it catches up to you. The original Trilogy has and will continue to stand the test of time.......... this stuff will be viewed as Indiana Jones 4.
If only that were true. Your idealism is touching.
Ecclesiastes wrote:I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:13 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:There was an Indiana Jones 4?
The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is Official Canon. The other three are not included in the real Indiana Jones Universe. They are just not as good.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:32 pm

I thought that was the third Allan Quatermain flick.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:31 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

If only that were true. Your idealism is touching.
Ecclesiastes wrote:I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
I'm a long view optimist............ hey, the job was open so I took it. :|
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:14 pm

The dark side always consumes itself in the end. They won't last.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:21 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:The dark side always consumes itself in the end. They won't last.
I beleive this to be true. Whether we are talking about the MeToo witch hunt or remaking Star Wars to bring Social Justice to the films. Ultimately they will consume themselves in their hate and intolerance.

The problem with these films is that they are not so much as promoting women, but out to damage white males in particular. It's just a bad motivation for telling stories. There are tons of overtly political movies made and they almost always fail because you are cutting out probably 2/3rds of any given audience. Some won't believe in your politics and others just don't want to be subject to anyones political motives.
PLATA O PLOMO