Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

DBTrek

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by DBTrek » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:54 am

The number of people turning to StCapps for insight on any matter: 0

For good reason. Give us another enthralling 15 pages on how nations founded by a single people exist, therefore you can ignore all realities and complexities involving advanced, multi-ethnic, modern states by braying about Quebec. Because that’s your one trick pony in all of it’s retarded glory.

:lol:

Derp
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:54 am

LOL

When did he become such a virtue-signalling faggot?

All I said was that a nation of people have an inherent right not to be made minorities in their own countries. It would be nice if we could put the days of conquest behind us. Apparently that makes me a Nazi. Because I don't want to see whites made minorities everywhere..

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:56 am

OMFG it's so horrible for minorities!!

OMFG why are you so scared of becoming a minority?!

Lulz

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:04 am

Que the nonsensical meltdown.

And the pattern repeats.

As I said - Zzzzzzzzzzzz

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:05 am

Latest poll shows that 51% of Americans are of German heritage.

YAYYYYYYY WE HAVE AN ETHNO STATE!!!

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:13 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote: He seems to be enjoying himself already. if he is unhappy he will tell us and ask things.
Like when he asked you to change your avatar and you refused?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:24 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:IIn Monty's case, he probably does not have any idea how evil Guavarra was because his side controls government education and media,
As I clearly explained at the time and many times since I wore that t-shirt once only and with the express intention of winding you up. I'm glad to see that 18 months later it is still having the desired effect.
BEST.PRANK.EVER.
I have never defended Che Guevara for his crimes against humanity and am fully aware of them. He does however pale into insignificence when compared to Stalin or Hitler with a death count against the people of Cuba barely amounting to a few hundred people who were mostly members of the oppressive Batista regime shot for treason shortly after the revolution.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:08 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Latest poll shows that 51% of Americans are of German heritage.

YAYYYYYYY WE HAVE AN ETHNO STATE!!!

A political unit, populated by and run in the interests of an ethnic group, no mention of a narrow band of population percentage ratios of that ethnic group compared to minority groups being required to make a political unit an ethnostate. You want the definition to be narrower than it actually is so you can move the goalposts and make it easy to score. It's real easy to argue against a made up position that is intentionally engineered to be retarded, anyone can do that and it does not mean you win the argument, if you want to have a chance at victory, you have to actually argue against what people are saying, and not the words you put in their mouth.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:11 am

StCapps wrote: It's real easy to argue against a made up position that is intentionally engineered to be retarded, anyone can do that and it does not mean you win the argument, in order to do that, you have to actually argue against what people are saying, and not the words you put in their mouth.
And in one, rambling, run-on sentence, StCapps was able to melt the wiring in every electronic Irony-meter worldwide.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:14 am

DBTrek wrote:
StCapps wrote: It's real easy to argue against a made up position that is intentionally engineered to be retarded, anyone can do that and it does not mean you win the argument, in order to do that, you have to actually argue against what people are saying, and not the words you put in their mouth.
And in one, rambling, run-on sentence, StCapps was able to melt the wiring in every electronic Irony-meter worldwide.
You are projecting your own inadequacies on me, I was one of the only people in that thread not arguing past people and putting words in their mouth. You on the other hand were one of the key offenders, you just have no self awareness and so you go accusing people of shit you did worse than almost anyone else.

Watching you flail about is like watching Sideshow Bob walking into rakes.
*yip*