Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Montegriffo

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:52 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Yes but did Hwen ever say that he was here to provide valuable content?
Tell m e about the time someone made you an arbiter of Hash forum value. Also i give 0 fucks about value while Nuke glorifies mass murderers on here.
You give zero fucks about value sums up the majority of your post very nicely.
We all bear some responsibility to try to give Martin's forum value seeing as he is nice enough to provide it for us at his own expense.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by StCapps » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:58 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:So you deflect with an another statement you will not be able to defend.
I have defended my position on ethostates quite thoroughly, you on the other hand haven't even stated an opinion on the matter, you just ask questions of those who actually have opinions, like the ankle biter that you are.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:06 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Yes but did Hwen ever say that he was here to provide valuable content?
Tell m e about the time someone made you an arbiter of Hash forum value. Also i give 0 fucks about value while Nuke glorifies mass murderers on here.

You just wrote that to a guy who proudly wears t-shirts with mass murderers advertised on the front thereof.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:13 am

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Kinda funny tho, We all knew StA and Capps would start their multi-page self affirming circle jerk as soon as the topic came up. They can’t actually defend their position, so they’ve made a career of going into several threads and boasting about how they’ve “won” the Ethno-State argument to each other.

For those who missed it, the one time StA outlined the real policies he wanted to implement, they didn’t guarantee a white Ethno-State. Big shock, right? So for weeks we’ve watched these two chuckleheads attack strawmen, beat their chests in victory over said strawmen, and smugly congratulate themselves on supporting policies that don’t even achieve their self stated goals.

Like a hurricane of dumb tearing through the forum at this point - just got to buckle down and try to weather through the moron monsoon.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:23 am

StCapps wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:So you deflect with an another statement you will not be able to defend.
I have defended my position on ethostates quite thoroughly, you on the other hand haven't even stated an opinion on the matter, you just ask questions of those who actually have opinions, like the ankle biter that you are.
You never said how many foreign born they can have for example.
Montegriffo wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
You give zero fucks about value sums up the majority of your post very nicely.
We all bear some responsibility to try to give Martin's forum value seeing as he is nice enough to provide it for us at his own expense.
He seems to be enjoying himself already. if he is unhappy he will tell us and ask things.
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:

You just wrote that to a guy who proudly wears t-shirts with mass murderers advertised on the front thereof.
What the fuck is wrong with him?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:28 am

In general, the demise of liberalism and the subsequent unraveling of western civilization has produced two categories of westerners who hate one another. The hate is so strong that each side looks back towards historical figures they can sort of identify with who were willing to wipe out the other side for what they perceived as a greater good. In Monty's case, he probably does not have any idea how evil Guavarra was because his side controls government education and media, and they only talk about how evil Hitler was. As evil and murderous as Hitler was, he was a small fry compared to communism. The Marxist left don't want to acknowledge that, however, any more than Nukedog is willing to accept the reality of the Holocaust. Same-same.

I can feel the temptation too. Every new day of insanity from Jacobins and Marxists makes me see somebody like Franco in a different light. I think we all have these tendencies. It's the people who adamantly deny it whom you should worry about.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:30 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:In general, the demise of liberalism and the subsequent unraveling of western civilization has produced two categories of westerners who hate one another. The hate is so strong that each side looks back towards historical figures they can sort of identify with who were willing to wipe out the other side for what they perceived as a gretard good. In Month's case, he probably does not have any idea how evil Guavarra was because his side controls government education and media, and they only talk about how evil Hitler was. As evil and murderous as Hitler was, he was a small fry compared to communism. The Marxist left don't want to acknowledge that, however, any more than Nukedog is willing to accept the reality of the Holocaust. Same-same.
The hate is not that bad . You make it sound like there are mass killings.

I judge them both and Hitler was not small fries considering how many he killed in a short time.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:33 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:In general, the demise of liberalism and the subsequent unraveling of western civilization has produced two categories of westerners who hate one another. The hate is so strong that each side looks back towards historical figures they can sort of identify with who were willing to wipe out the other side for what they perceived as a gretard good. In Month's case, he probably does not have any idea how evil Guavarra was because his side controls government education and media, and they only talk about how evil Hitler was. As evil and murderous as Hitler was, he was a small fry compared to communism. The Marxist left don't want to acknowledge that, however, any more than Nukedog is willing to accept the reality of the Holocaust. Same-same.
The hate is not that bad . You make it sound like there are mass killings.

I judge them both and Hitler was not small fries considering how many he killed in a short time.

I did not imply there are mass killings. The hate is exactly as I described it. The Nukedogs are out there denying the Holocaust and defending Hitler while the Monties are blissfully wearing t-shirts of mass murdering terrorists or, in some cases, the biggest killer of all: Mao. There is a leftwing member of Parliament who actually defends Mao in the same way Nukedog defends Hitler.

Hate is strong right now.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:34 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:You never said how many foreign born they can have for example.
That's because the exact amount of foreign born people who live in an ethnostate is inconsequential as to whether or not a state is considered an ethnostate or not. It could be a lot, it could be none, it could anywhere in between, nowhere in the definition is a ratio of majority population to minority populations as some make or break factor in whether a state is an ethnostate or not.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:40 am

DBTrek wrote:They can’t actually defend their position, so they’ve made a career of going into several threads and boasting about how they’ve “won” the Ethno-State argument to each other.

For those who missed it, the one time StA outlined the real policies he wanted to implement, they didn’t guarantee a white Ethno-State. Big shock, right? So for weeks we’ve watched these two chuckleheads attack strawmen, beat their chests in victory over said strawmen, and smugly congratulate themselves on supporting policies that don’t even achieve their self stated goals.

Like a hurricane of dumb tearing through the forum at this point - just got to buckle down and try to weather through the moron monsoon.
No one argued they want to live in a White Ethno State, the argument was that living in a White Ethno State wouldn't automatically be a dystopia. You are the one creating strawmen, you can't even fool yourself into thinking you won the argument without putting words in our mouths, that's how shitty your argument is.

I attacked StA worst arguments in the ethno state threads without arguing past him and creating a strawmen of his position, you'd rather just play the troll.
*yip*