Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

DrYouth

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by DrYouth » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:06 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:It's sad that you have no concept of the "us". That's the truly destructive and sad part.
Was that directed at me?

The "us" has been us, English speaking Canadians.... from all kinds of backrounds, and various skin colours.
We looked forward to going up to a cottage on weekends... if someone would invite us up.
We drank crappy beer at football games.
We cheered on our hockey teams... went and watched the Blue Jays at the Skydome.
Collected comic books, rode our bikes and skateboards.

We went to Carnival (where different cultures were highlighted and ate ethnic food.)
If we wanted Greek food we went to the Danforth, if we wanted Italian food we went to St. Clair...
Chinatown was great for Dim Sum.

With each relationship you would learn something about a different culture.
The Carribean kids would tell us about cricket, the Italians showed us how to play Brisk (card game)...
Pirogies at one kids house, German cold cuts at another.
When I visited friends in Quebec City they sang traditional French songs...

It was what I grew up with...
That to me is Canada.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:13 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It's sad that you have no concept of the "us". That's the truly destructive and sad part.
Was that directed at me?

The "us" has been us, English speaking Canadians.... from all kinds of backrounds, and various skin colours.
We looked forward to going up to a cottage on weekends... if someone would invite us up.
We drank crappy beer at football games.
We cheered on our hockey teams... went and watched the Blue Jays at the Skydome.
Collected comic books, rode our bikes and skateboards.

We went to Carnival (where different cultures were highlighted and ate ethnic food.)
If we wanted Greek food we went to the Danforth, if we wanted Italian food we went to St. Clair...
Chinatown was great for Dim Sum.

With each relationship you would learn something about a different culture.
The Carribean kids would tell us about cricket, the Italians showed us how to play Brisk (card game)...
Pirogies at one kids house, German cold cuts at another.
When I visited friends in Quebec City they sang traditional French songs...

It was what I grew up with...
That to me is Canada.
No, it was directed towards GCF.

Being friends with people from different races and ethnicities is nice, but it doesn't justify the wholesale colonization of our nations. It was really great that Pocahontas got along so well with my ancestors, but with respect to her own people, it didn't help them one bit. Her tribe are totally extinct from this Earth as far as I know. Pocahontas was shipped off to live a lonely life as a stop-gap wife after her real husband abandoned her. Her people just slowly died back home.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:47 pm

It is presumptuous of you to attempt to speak for us.
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:02 pm

MilSpecs wrote:

You didn't have anything to do with that comment. Talk about presumption. Or narcissism.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:08 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
It's easy to talk about about them vs. us until a physical division becomes necessary. That's where the rubber hits the road.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:56 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:

You didn't have anything to do with that comment. Talk about presumption. Or narcissism.
If you attempt to speak for my people in a public forum then I'm going to challenge you.
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:01 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:

If you attempt to speak for my people in a public forum then I'm going to challenge you.

I was replying to GCF. Go be narcissistic with your husband.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:38 pm

It’s true tho. Like I said, America was at its best when facing down the Nazis and Soviets.

Now that there’s nobody left to define “us”, there is no more “us”. We’re just a mass of people born in the same region. Whatever American culture existed has been completely undermined by corruption.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:10 am

I'd say the Marxist infection of Academia has done irreversible damage to American culture.....

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:04 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:It’s true tho. Like I said, America was at its best when facing down the Nazis and Soviets.

Now that there’s nobody left to define “us”, there is no more “us”. We’re just a mass of people born in the same region. Whatever American culture existed has been completely undermined by corruption.
You still have Nazis to face down, unfortunately your President supports them.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.