Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Martin Hash

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:23 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Whoever was spreading those rumors about you, they were wrong. Have them ask me next time.
I'm not falling for that one Martin. You know damn well I started most of the rumors myself.
It’s all beginning to make sense...

p.s. Please tell me the one about the 3-titted whore at the Petting Zoo was for real.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hwen Hoshino

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:23 am

StCapps wrote:Still mad you can't win that argument eh?
I lost it. In wich thread?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:37 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
In every thread that you discuss ethnostates, especially the threads where you posted the first post. All you do is strawman those who think a White Ethno State wouldn't automatically be a dystopia. You marvel at how many people could possibly defend the concept, and then you never actually listen to other side of the argument, even though you want to know why they think the way they do. It's all just an act, you don't even pay attention to the explanation after you demand it, you want to act dumbfounded that anyone could think that way instead of actually listening to the rebuttal. Your conduct in these threads has been really lame, and you need to stop being so damn obtuse all the time.
*yip*

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:11 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Part of the problem is that I need to start thinking of most of these people as victims of ideological subversion rather than committed opponents.
:goldstar:
Speaker to Animals wrote:The goal probably should shift more towards undoing the programming than debating them. I am unsure how to do that, though.

Reaching out to the liberals probably is a good tactic since they too need to oppose cultural marxism if their Enlightenment project is to continue.
That's it! This beast that you have identified is something I think certain forms of liberals can oppose.
I know plenty of basically liberal people that I could convert.
There are of course militant folks in every group that are too indoctrinated to reach... but these are the minority.
It's about engagement...
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:35 pm

StCapps wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
In every thread that you discuss ethnostates, especially the threads where you posted the first post. All you do is strawman those who think a White Ethno State wouldn't automatically be a dystopia. You marvel at how many people could possibly defend the concept, and then you never actually listen to other side of the argument, even though you want to know why they think the way they do. It's all just an act, you don't even pay attention to the explanation after you demand it, you want to act dumbfounded that anyone could think that way instead of actually listening to the rebuttal. Your conduct in these threads has been really lame, and you need to stop being so damn obtuse all the time.
I said it will be a dystopia? Where?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:02 pm

Maybe listen to what he has to say.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:57 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:

Did i ever sza i am in favor of the Swedish way?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:06 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:

Did i ever sza i am in favor of the Swedish way?
Do you just ask ridiculously framed questions while not giving a shit about the answers to those questions? Sure seems that way, you never state your opinion, you just ask leading questions, and then act obtuse when people call you on it.

"Did I ever say this? Did I ever say that?" No dude, you never said anything, everyone else is expressing opinions, you sit back and ask questions that make no sense, then never respond to answers, you just ask another question, as if that makes you part of the conversation.
/shrugs
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:40 am

Yes but did Hwen ever say that he was here to provide valuable content?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:09 am

Montegriffo wrote:Yes but did Hwen ever say that he was here to provide valuable content?
Tell m e about the time someone made you an arbiter of Hash forum value. Also i give 0 fucks about value while Nuke glorifies mass murderers on here.

StCapps wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:

Did i ever say i am in favor of the Swedish way?
Do you just ask ridiculously framed questions while not giving a shit about the answers to those questions? Sure seems that way, you never state your opinion, you just ask leading questions, and then act obtuse when people call you on it.

"Did I ever say this? Did I ever say that?" No dude, you never said anything, everyone else is expressing opinions, you sit back and ask questions that make no sense, then never respond to answers, you just ask another question, as if that makes you part of the conversation.
/shrugs
So you deflect with an another statement you will not be able to defend.