Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

StCapps

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by StCapps » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:07 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:The thing is, I don't even think what I argued for would even be considered an "ethno-state" by any real ethno-nationalist groups out there. Just wanting to maintain a white majority with relatively large minorities of immigrant groups from the nonwestern world is a far cry from the Fourth Reich.
It's a far cry from an ethno state, both the positive, neutral or negative varieties.

No one on the forum has really argued that they want to live in an Ethno State, a White Ethno State or otherwise, the argument has been that Ethno States do not automatically result in the dystopia imagined by critics of Ethno States on this forum, including Ethno States with a majority white population. Demonizing all ethnostates as inherently negative, like a virtue signalling jackass, that is more important than reality, feeling morally superior to those they disagree with, that's of the utmost importance.
*yip*

StCapps

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by StCapps » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:19 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Part of the problem is that I need to start thinking of most of these people as victims of ideological subversion rather than committed opponents. There certainly exist people committed to destroying our civilization, which includes making whites in the western world a minority. But most of these people we deal with here are simply programmed by decades of television, film, and other media constantly reinforcing cultural Marxism. The goal probably should shift more towards undoing the programming than debating them. I am unsure how to do that, though.
And I here I thought you didn't realize that. Incompetence/Ignorance is a better explanation for most of the extremist ideological opponents holding the view that they do, than "they know everything I know, and yet are committed to destroying civilization" does. Looks like you are becoming a little more self aware, realizing you aren't the best at assuming incompetence over evil, when in doubt.

Most people who support cultural marxism don't even realize how dangerous it is, they think they are supporting good, not evil. They assume that the only reason anyone would disagree with them is because they sympathize with oppressors and don't care about the oppressed.

They think the other side is evil, not their side. Backwards rationalization, it's a thing humans do, including cultural marxists. Very few people who support policies that are evil actually realize that's what they are doing and support it anyway, that's not how most humans operate, they see themselves as the hero of the movie, not the villain, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Good intentions do not always lead to good outcomes, and having good intentions doesn't make you immune from paving to the path to hell. Protip for the lefties.

When you start viewing most of the left through the "well intentioned, but extremely misguided" lens, their actions begin to make a whole lot more sense. Their heart is usually in the right place, their head, not so much.
*yip*

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:52 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?
No, it did not. We already knew who the proponents of a white ethno state was.

Do we have more of it now? Not in terms of more people on the forum wanting it. The two people who want it, are just the top two most prolific posters.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:56 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Part of the problem is that I need to start thinking of most of these people as victims of ideological subversion rather than committed opponents. There certainly exist people committed to destroying our civilization, which includes making whites in the western world a minority. But most of these people we deal with here are simply programmed by decades of television, film, and other media constantly reinforcing cultural Marxism. The goal probably should shift more towards undoing the programming than debating them. I am unsure how to do that, though.
And I here I thought you didn't realize that. Incompetence/Ignorance is a better explanation for most of the extremist ideological opponents holding the view that they do, than "they know everything I know, and yet are committed to destroying civilization" does. Looks like you are becoming a little more self aware, realizing you aren't the best at assuming incompetence over evil, when in doubt.

Most people who support cultural marxism don't even realize how dangerous it is, they think they are supporting good, not evil. They assume that the only reason anyone would disagree with them is because they sympathize with oppressors and don't care about the oppressed.

They think the other side is evil, not their side. Backwards rationalization, it's a thing humans do, including cultural marxists. Very few people who support policies that are evil actually realize that's what they are doing and support it anyway, that's not how most humans operate, they see themselves as the hero of the movie, not the villain, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Good intentions do not always lead to good outcomes, and having good intentions doesn't make you immune from paving to the path to hell. Protip for the lefties.

When you start viewing most of the left through the "well intentioned, but extremely misguided" lens, their actions begin to make a whole lot more sense. Their heart is usually in the right place, their head, not so much.
Nicely done.
I agree with most of that but you missed some of the important ingredients to this kind of thinking: the sense of superiority, altruistic smugness & masochism.

p.s. See my "Philosophy of an Old Cyber-Cowboy" book on Amazon.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:33 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Nicely done.
I agree with most of that but you missed some of the important ingredients to this kind of thinking: the sense of superiority, altruistic smugness & masochism.

p.s. See my "Philosophy of an Old Cyber-Cowboy" book on Amazon.
Just a heads up Martin, Kath and Capps have pirated your book and put in on a bunch of torrent sites. I know that Canada will extradite Capps happily for intellectual property theft, and character assassination, so you don't need to worry on that front. I will be willing to testify against both of them and help get them put behind bars for the maximum sentence possible. Just say the word Martin.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:36 pm

Martin just usually pays the Hells Angels to deal with it.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:37 pm

heydaralon wrote:Just a heads up Martin, Kath and Capps have pirated your book and put in on a bunch of torrent sites. I know that Canada will extradite Capps happily for intellectual property theft, and character assassination, so you don't need to worry on that front. I will be willing to testify against both of them and help get them put behind bars for the maximum sentence possible. Just say the word Martin.
Dude, my books are freely shareable. If you don't have 99 cents for your own copy, maybe someone will loan you theirs?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:14 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
heydaralon wrote:Just a heads up Martin, Kath and Capps have pirated your book and put in on a bunch of torrent sites. I know that Canada will extradite Capps happily for intellectual property theft, and character assassination, so you don't need to worry on that front. I will be willing to testify against both of them and help get them put behind bars for the maximum sentence possible. Just say the word Martin.
Dude, my books are freely shareable. If you don't have 99 cents for your own copy, maybe someone will loan you theirs?

I don't have a mailbox which is the reason that I didn't buy your book. No place to ship it. I also do not have an internet connection so I can't read the ebook. Its rough. Really rough. Kath is willing to read the book to me over the phone and I am transcribing her words with pen and paper. I will read this book if its the last thing I do. That is my promise to you. I won't even sleep, unless I get very tired. Even then, it will only be for a few hours.
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:18 pm

Whoever was spreading those rumors about you, they were wrong. Have them ask me next time.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:20 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Whoever was spreading those rumors about you, they were wrong. Have them ask me next time.
I'm not falling for that one Martin. You know damn well I started most of the rumors myself.
Shikata ga nai