You ignorant clowns

heydaralon

Re: You ignorant clowns

Post by heydaralon » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:30 pm

The arrogance and callous disregard I see on this thread and the forum in general reminds me a lot of the Michael Crichton novel Jurassic Park. You guys are all like John Hammond. He thought because he found dino DNA in that mosquito amber he could make a prehistoric theme park. We all see how that worked out. You guys are all like John Hammond, in the way that you assume that you understand the laws of thermodynamics because you watch youtube videos and you think you can control the way water heats because you put it on a stove and turn the stove on to the appropriate setting. It doesn't work that way. You can't just put your hand on the stove because circuits do not undergo rapid cooling. Think of a raptor cage. Think about how the t-rex chased Dr. Grant and the kids on that jungle river ride you stupid son of a bitch.
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:32 pm

I liked Jurassic World better.

p.s. And “Tomorrow File” was my favorite Crichton book.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:39 pm

I just want to unleash dinosaurs upon the world. I wouldn't bother with the theme park at all. All that theme park stuff means less money to churn out more random dinosaurs upon the world.