The left vs the 23% white separatist contingent

StCapps

Re: The left vs the 23% white separatist contingent

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:34 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I lost track of them after the era of Hulk, Macho Man, and Ric Flair. You can't beat those days, anyway.
Wrestling has fallen off lately, but the last great era was when The Rock and Stone Cold we're in their heyday, all downhill from there.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:36 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fife wrote:Who is that guy
Triple H, you just mentioned him.

Not who I was talking about. Ask nuke.

No idea who the video fag in Speedos is.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:39 pm

Fife wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Fife wrote:Who is that guy
Triple H, you just mentioned him.

Not who I was talking about. Ask nuke.

No idea who the video fag in Speedos is.
That's Triple H. He runs the wrestling now with Vince's daughter.

Doesn't know who Triple H is.....
:snooty:
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:41 pm

No clue. Not my triple-H. More power to him and his banana-hammock I guess.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:41 pm

Quick recap for anyone wanting the TLDR version of the thread:
Speaker to Animals wrote:One again: all I am arguing for is that we maintain our racial and cultural majority in this country.
pg. 3
Speaker to Animals wrote:I'd rather not end up like the Jews, or the First Nations, or any other group of people dispossessed of their homes and countries. Bad things follow from that.
pg. 4
Speaker to Animals wrote:Who disagrees with the following proposition?
Whites should not be made a demographic minority in the United States.
pg. 6
Speaker to Animals wrote:StA: I think we need to change policies so that we preserve a white majority in the United States.
DB: OMFG you are a RACIST!!!!!
StA: Then why do you think whites should be made a minority and how is not wanting that to happen representative of racism?
pg. 10
Speaker to Animals wrote:But America, though a nation of immigrants from multiple ethnicities, was framed as a "white" nation. We basically invented the idea of whiteness here. It's how we assimilated people into one nationality. What we call American culture is the synthesis of all the ethnic cultures and values of Caucasian peoples.

The big lie here is that we can somehow extend that process to nonwhites. It doesn't make any sense. You can't integrate nonwhites into a common white culture.
pg. 15
Fast forward to page 39:

StA - Offers a list of prescribed changes to immigration and welfare that do not guarantee the white majority he craves.
StCapps - claims the argument was never about keeping a white majority anyway.

'Twas a regular scalpin' up in this place. Stripped their wigs straight off their domes like a Sioux warrior on a stallion. Damn, the beatdown was so complete I almost feel sorry for y'all.
Almost.

Nah.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:43 pm

Fife wrote:No clue. Not my triple-H. More power to him and his banana-hammock I guess.
If there is another triple-H, I don't know who the fuck that is. All I know is folks be getting the pedigree.
*yip*

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:47 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fife wrote:No clue. Not my triple-H. More power to him and his banana-hammock I guess.
If there is another triple-H, I don't know who the fuck that is. All I know is folks be getting the pedigree.
I know you don't know. I'm just messing with you; although it does point up the paucity in your analysis of the distinctions between strictly closed borders and white nationalism (or whatever we might call it).

Ask nuke about HHH, if he's not feeling to white-nationalistic himself at the moment you do, he might just redpill you.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:49 pm

Is he some K-Pop singer or some shit?
*yip*

LVH2

Post by LVH2 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:07 pm

DBTrek wrote:I live in the Greater Seattle area, and watched some fat lesbian complain about “mansplaining” last night when a little boy trick-or-treater disagreed with my daughter over what a particular costume was. That is to say, I live at ground zero of the Nightmare StA and De O only can glimpse through searching decades of fringe websites for anti-white material. I’m aware of anti-white, anti-male sentiment. I’d wager I’ve experienced considerably more of it than anyone in this thread advocating mandated race majorities for the nation.

Doesn’t mean the answer to La Raza is to act like La Raza. I’m truly disappointed to see De O go down this path. StA and ND I expect to be crackpots. Hell, if they said something rational or compassionate I’d ask Hash to check their IPs to see if they were hacked.

But De O buying into this “well, you know, some minorities are anti-white so it’s understandable if some white folks want to mandate their racial supremacy in the country”?

Jesus.

Sometimes I think what you all really need is an actual crisis to snap you back to reality. People have lost all perspective of the size and scope of these issues. They want to call nukes in on scouting parties because they’ve forgotten (or have never known) what an armored division looks like.
Yes. See also when the liberal media found Spencer speaking to an audience of 40 people in his garage, and decided he should be a celebrity and have a national voice because he represents so many whites.

Also, it's pretty ridiculous to compare stuff like affirmative action to the establishment of a federally preferred race. The original point of AA was to establish equality for historically disadvantaged groups, obv. e.g. elite colleges are key stepping stones to success. One way to help minorities catch up might be to give them easier access to those stepping stones, since they have less access to the stepping stones leading to that stepping stone.

Another perk is that students from all different background intermingle and come to know and understand each other better. For example, you realize that very few Latinos are brown nationalists who spend their days feverishly imagining ways to eliminate the white race.

Good idea? Bad idea? Fair? Pushed too far on some occasions? No longer needed? All debatable.

The premise of AA is that one group is inherently more desirable than another due to skin color? Not debatable.

Also contest the idea that a white majority position is "good for whites." One of my partners and friends was born in Japan. My wife was born in Brazil (not sure if she would be counted as white.) It's good for me that they are here.

The policies DSL eventually offered up might have merit, but framing them as pro-white is an act of self sabatoge at best. "Too many people have kids they can't take care of" works a lot better than "too many non-white people have kids they can't take care of."

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:52 pm

LVH2 wrote:
DBTrek wrote:I live in the Greater Seattle area, and watched some fat lesbian complain about “mansplaining” last night when a little boy trick-or-treater disagreed with my daughter over what a particular costume was. That is to say, I live at ground zero of the Nightmare StA and De O only can glimpse through searching decades of fringe websites for anti-white material. I’m aware of anti-white, anti-male sentiment. I’d wager I’ve experienced considerably more of it than anyone in this thread advocating mandated race majorities for the nation.

Doesn’t mean the answer to La Raza is to act like La Raza. I’m truly disappointed to see De O go down this path. StA and ND I expect to be crackpots. Hell, if they said something rational or compassionate I’d ask Hash to check their IPs to see if they were hacked.

But De O buying into this “well, you know, some minorities are anti-white so it’s understandable if some white folks want to mandate their racial supremacy in the country”?

Jesus.

Sometimes I think what you all really need is an actual crisis to snap you back to reality. People have lost all perspective of the size and scope of these issues. They want to call nukes in on scouting parties because they’ve forgotten (or have never known) what an armored division looks like.
Yes. See also when the liberal media found Spencer speaking to an audience of 40 people in his garage, and decided he should be a celebrity and have a national voice because he represents so many whites.

Also, it's pretty ridiculous to compare stuff like affirmative action to the establishment of a federally preferred race. The original point of AA was to establish equality for historically disadvantaged groups, obv. e.g. elite colleges are key stepping stones to success. One way to help minorities catch up might be to give them easier access to those stepping stones, since they have less access to the stepping stones leading to that stepping stone.

Another perk is that students from all different background intermingle and come to know and understand each other better. For example, you realize that very few Latinos are brown nationalists who spend their days feverishly imagining ways to eliminate the white race.

Good idea? Bad idea? Fair? Pushed too far on some occasions? No longer needed? All debatable.

The premise of AA is that one group is inherently more desirable than another due to skin color? Not debatable.

Also contest the idea that a white majority position is "good for whites." One of my partners and friends was born in Japan. My wife was born in Brazil (not sure if she would be counted as white.) It's good for me that they are here.

The policies DSL eventually offered up might have merit, but framing them as pro-white is an act of self sabatoge at best. "Too many people have kids they can't take care of" works a lot better than "too many non-white people have kids they can't take care of."
Personally, I think AA has created more problems than it was worth. It has sown the seeds of resentment and made racial tension worse. It also patronizes minorities. From now on, intelligent and hardworking blacks and hispanics will have to fight off claims that they just got the job based on skin color, which also diminishes the work they put in. And of course, there are instances of incompetent and lousy people being promoted for that reason, so its just a bad idea all around. That is my opinion on the issue.
Shikata ga nai