Star Trek Discovery

Hwen Hoshino

Re: Star Trek Discovery

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:24 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I already smoke. Don't need more cancer. :lol:
You still need to watch a lot of shows before you watch Discovery anyway. Mush!
The only Trek I haven't seen is DS9, and I started it last week. (Lens Flare Remake II doesn't count)
The creators wanted a more traditional look, The money men said no.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:28 am

Discovery hasn't been bad so far, there's some good episodes in there.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:33 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:You still need to watch a lot of shows before you watch Discovery anyway. Mush!
The only Trek I haven't seen is DS9, and I started it last week. (Lens Flare Remake II doesn't count)
You're implying that JJ Abrams isn't responsible for the Fetid Abortion? Proof, please.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:44 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
You're implying that JJ Abrams isn't responsible for the Fetid Abortion? Proof, please.
I am talking about Discovery.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:45 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: The creators wanted a more traditional look, The money men said no.
Oh, then I'm not surprised at all. They want more of that Fetid Reboot thing that sold some tickets.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:46 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
That’s an orderly system, isn’t it. However, this has nothing to do with entropy or thermodynamics, which is what I was discussing.

It has everything to do with it. You just don't understand the topic.
I wasn't interested in the former topic, so I took an aside to discuss the "order vs disorder" distinction of the laws of entropy. Non-autists are thinking. You are typing.

Dude, it's fine. I didn't really understand information theory, entropy, etc. until graduate school. I was just telling you that your point was wrong. In fact, the beating heart signal contains a lot of information whereas the flat line contains exactly one bit of information: 0.

It's true that the universe's physical and logical laws tend towards self-organization, but that is in spite of the greater tendency towards entropy and heat death. Order and entropy are not really exactly like a yin and yang either, where the presence of one means the absence of the other. A system can contain a great deal of information (order) and a great deal of entropy at the same time. If entropy takes over, then no order can exist, however. It's just static noise at that point.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:56 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Oh, then I'm not surprised at all. They want more of that Fetid Reboot thing that sold some tickets.
You watched one half of a two parter, and you didn't even see the Starship the show takes place on. You're opinion is an uninformed one.

This season of Discovery, is better than the first season of every Star Trek Series, except The Original Series, at least so far. Star Trek series are usually real slow out the gate, this series, much less so.
*yip*

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:41 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: There is nothing to gain from caring about Internet hate...

You want to talk to me or not?
Hwen you should make a thread about dog recipes or something you dumb bastard. That might be where you shine idk.
What do you know about being popular on the Internet?
You got me dude. I may not have facebook, and I may not have ever kissed a girl or had sex, but thats because I havent found the right woman. When that day comes, you better believe I will last a long time. I wasnt popular in high school, but at my ten year reunion you better believe I will tell them that I am very very close to having sex and they will be impressed when I describe hypothetical sex positions that they have never heard of. Sex isnt everything. And for the record, I have masturbated which is pretty close. You dont know me in real life so you havw no idea how close I was to having the admiration and respect of my entire AP environmental science class. College level course I took in High School. Not an easy class either. But I got a N in it, not that it matters to you. Go build a railroad(all the livelong day).
Shikata ga nai

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:16 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Hwen you should make a thread about dog recipes or something you dumb bastard. That might be where you shine idk.
What do you know about being popular on the Internet?
You got me dude. I may not have facebook, and I may not have ever kissed a girl or had sex, but thats because I havent found the right woman. When that day comes, you better believe I will last a long time. I wasnt popular in high school, but at my ten year reunion you better believe I will tell them that I am very very close to having sex and they will be impressed when I describe hypothetical sex positions that they have never heard of. Sex isnt everything. And for the record, I have masturbated which is pretty close. You dont know me in real life so you havw no idea how close I was to having the admiration and respect of my entire AP environmental science class. College level course I took in High School. Not an easy class either. But I got a N in it, not that it matters to you. Go build a railroad(all the livelong day).
Society really appreciates youy being a self iidentified shit poster. What would the world do without you?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:22 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: What do you know about being popular on the Internet?
Society really appreciates youy being a self iidentified shit poster. What would the world do without you?
Also my uncle is a crown attorney so keep up the torrent download. Stupid son of a bitch.
Shikata ga nai