Concerning Jews and Open Borders

heydaralon

Re: Concerning Jews and Open Borders

Post by heydaralon » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:09 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:47 pm
Do not hijack this thread again with frivolous comments dude. I already woke Martin up with a phone call telling him you were posting music vids in an unrelated forum. The guy has a heart condition. He can't take another one of these calls. Please think before you post next time. The guy is almost 80 years old. Don't try and be slick. I know what you are trying to do.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:02 pm

Calculus Man wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:05 pm
Serious effort post. I still don't care about groups.

You want to hold individuals responsible for their actions? I'm in.
Care about yourself

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:45 am

Mike's not wrong. If we all make babies with beautiful Jewish girls, then we are all Jews now.

Think about how horrible white women have treated us the past decade. Give them what they want and end whiteness. Let white women have their black dudes. We get our hot Jewish chicks. We give up bacon but then we are in the club.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:23 pm

Idk, some jewish women are hot. The problem is, they are really pushy and demanding. Also, if you marry or date a jew, you are dating their family. Sadly, this is how it is with hispanics, Italians (big problem), and many other ethnic groups. Probably true with Mormons as well. I really hate people's families.

The difference between In Laws and OutLaws is that OutLaws are wanted.

I feel like meeting someone's family is a bit like when you try to install some kind of software, and it has an option of "making bing your homepage" or "installing the weather app" or "adding on the Dealio toolbar." Except there is no way to uncheck that box when you are dating. No, I do not want anything to do with your shitty family. I do not want to install the Dealio family toolbar app. Fuck that.

Atomization is the key. In many ways, we already live in an atomized society. This has drawbacks. But I'm not going to live in Nihilistic amoral corporate society and also have to still have all the drawbacks of having to see someone's shitty parents and stuff which were always the worst aspects of Traditional Society. Fuck. that. We are atomized. Now lets keep it that way. Fuck family reunions, holidays, get togethers. Family is Tyranny. Nope.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:32 pm

If we are all going to become Jews, Alfie Solomons is my new persona.