Mom's Basement

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Mom's Basement

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 03, 2021 3:43 pm

I mean... sounds like the Mongols to me.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon May 03, 2021 4:12 pm

I handled 10 minutes of YouTube of some knucklehead making his case for the Tartarian Empire.

Fucking weird.

The plot is that this Aryan race of Ubermenchen rule the largest empire in history, and Ghenghis Khan was one of them. The empire was alive until the end of WWI when globohomo faggots buried their great history so we would never know.

There may be other takes on it :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 03, 2021 7:05 pm

Again... sounds like the mongols. Have to assume they had some pretty great architecture after conquering Asia.

Ten you tack on the ottomans as an extension of ‘the tatars’ and you get up to WWI.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue May 04, 2021 5:25 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 4:12 pm
I handled 10 minutes of YouTube of some knucklehead making his case for the Tartarian Empire.

Fucking weird.

The plot is that this Aryan race of Ubermenchen rule the largest empire in history, and Ghenghis Khan was one of them. The empire was alive until the end of WWI when globohomo faggots buried their great history so we would never know.

I think this sort of thinking is an example of how atomized people long to be a part of something greater than themselves, but don't know how to achieve that, and so they latch on to these sorts of mystical nations (Hyperborea, Tartary, Atlantis, etc.) as a way to cope with modernity.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 04, 2021 8:05 am

Xenophon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 5:25 am
C-Mag wrote:

Fucking weird.

I think this sort of thinking is an example of how atomized people long to be a part of something greater than themselves, but don't know how to achieve that, and so they latch on to these sorts of mystical nations (Hyperborea, Tartary, Atlantis, etc.) as a way to cope with modernity.
Good take.
Hell, put me in a Robert E Howard world any day.

We don't need to search for fantasy histories. We have plenty direct history to be proud of, just because modern history faggots pillory our folk, doesn't mean we need to listen to them.

I recently starting going through boxes of books. When I started I had no plan on how to sort through keepers and tossers. I opened the first box and saw a college history book.............. toss. It struck me at that moment. I decided I wouldn't keep a history book written after 1970. I got rid of a lot of them. There were so many, and many were good, but they were all laced with Commie propaganda here and there. What I kept were books written about WWI when it was still called the Great War or histories of WWII written in the wake of that war. Histories about Western Civilization before it was Verboten.

I'm not even sending them to the used book store. I'll mulch them for the garden. I don't want anyone else having to read that shit. And, I have Zero regrets about it.
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue May 04, 2021 8:08 am

Xenophon wrote:
You risk the wrath of Conan, calling his homeland mystical.
:shock:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue May 04, 2021 8:09 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:05 am
Xenophon wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Fucking weird.

Good take.
Hell, put me in a Robert E Howard world any day.

We don't need to search for fantasy histories. We have plenty direct history to be proud of, just because modern history faggots pillory our folk, doesn't mean we need to listen to them.

I recently starting going through boxes of books. When I started I had no plan on how to sort through keepers and tossers. I opened the first box and saw a college history book.............. toss. It struck me at that moment. I decided I wouldn't keep a history book written after 1970. I got rid of a lot of them. There were so many, and many were good, but they were all laced with Commie propaganda here and there. What I kept were books written about WWI when it was still called the Great War or histories of WWII written in the wake of that war. Histories about Western Civilization before it was Verboten.

I'm not even sending them to the used book store. I'll mulch them for the garden. I don't want anyone else having to read that shit. And, I have Zero regrets about it.
I agree. I did the same thing with a book I bought from Barnes and Noble one time. It was called "The Secret History of the World" by Mark Booth. It was basically presenting Elite Luciferianism in a positive light. I was disgusted, so I tossed it in the garbage.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue May 04, 2021 8:14 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:08 am
Xenophon wrote:
You risk the wrath of Conan, calling his homeland mystical.
:shock:
Lol. I meant Hyperborea as used in the Nietzschean/Evolan esoteric sense.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue May 04, 2021 8:17 am

My bad.
Conan was a Cimmerean anyway.
(in the Hyborian world....doh!)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 04, 2021 8:25 am

Xenophon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:09 am
C-Mag wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:05 am

I agree. I did the same thing with a book I bought from Barnes and Noble one time. It was called "The Secret History of the World" by Mark Booth. It was basically presenting Elite Luciferianism in a positive light. I was disgusted, so I tossed it in the garbage.
The first books that sent me down that road were Studs Terkel, Hard Times about the depression. He's a great writer, and I related to many stories, but being older and wiser than when that book was assigned to me in the mid 80s, I now fully understand that it was a single card in the house of Communism. So, I'm going to mulch it and grow my own food from it's pages............. something Commies would hate.
PLATA O PLOMO