Mom's Basement

C-Mag

Re: Mom's Basement

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:52 am

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:43 am
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:28 am
The Wermacht definitely gets a raw portrayal. The Soviets and Japs get treated with kid gloves. Americans generally get favorable treatment, but are more likely portrayed as brutes.
I'm just sick of being lied to.

Agreed
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:56 am

Never seen any bad PR on American troops during WW2. But I’ve never lived outside of the US either.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:00 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:56 am
Never seen any bad PR on American troops during WW2. But I’ve never lived outside of the US either.
Watch Fury, catch 22
PLATA O PLOMO

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:06 pm

Here's some wild shit for you.

https://nationalfile.com/remembering-te ... ty-bombing
Terrance Yeakey, a sergeant at the Oklahoma City Police Department, was the first to arrive at the scene of the Oklahoma City Bombing. His heroic actions that day saved the lives of multiple people, who he pulled from the rubble after the explosion. His death remains a controversial mystery, for good reason.
His family and friends say that he saw something disturbing at the site that day, prompting Yeakey to reject the government narrative of the attack and conduct a private investigation. Yeakey did not discuss what he saw that day, and even kept specific details of his investigation from his close relatives and friends.

It’s not true. It’s not what they are saying. It didn’t happen that way,” said Yeakey.

He then began to receive strange and threatening phone calls at his home by unknown persons. Yeakey told people close to him that he believed he was being intimidated and monitored by federal agents.

Tanya Yeakey, the wife of Terrance Yeakey, said “We had people putting nails in our tires, breaking our back windows, just strange bizzare little things” and “after his death, it continued” in an interview conducted by Craig Roberts and Ken Rank.

After Yeakey found “evidence of a cover-up of the bombing by federal agents,” he was found dead just three days before he was set to receive a Medal of Valor from the Oklahoma City Police Department on May 11, 1996 for his actions during the Oklahoma City Bombing.
The official report is that Yeakey committed suicide, however, the circumstance of his death raises serious questions and concerns.

Yeakey’s body was found in a field in his hometown of El Reno, a little over a mile away from a bloody, abandoned vehicle. A witness said it looked like someone had “butchered a hog” inside the car.

His body was mutilated, with 11 slashes on his wrists, arms, elbows and stab wounds on both sides of his neck, near the jugular vein. It was evident that he had been shot in the side of the head with a small caliber revolver at a 45 degree angle.

It appeared that Yeakey had been bound, indicated by the apparent rope burns that ran around his neck, the bruises that were on his wrists, and the muddy grass embedded in his slash wounds.
40 officers combed the scene for a suicide weapon for over an hour with no luck, until an FBI helicopter arrived with FBI SAC Bob Ricks. The weapon was apparently found five minutes later, though the description of the weapon has not been released to the public.

The government asserts that Yeaky was distraught and felt guilty, ultimately causing him to mutilate himself and walk 8,000 feet through rough terrain to then shot himself in the head. His wife maintains that this is not true. “I don’t believe he was suicidal,” said Tanya Yeaky.
Our government is run by scum of the earth.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:43 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:27 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:43 pm
FOIA Reveals DOD has UFO Wreckage

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/artic ... id=1009928
I'm always skeptical of the UFO stuff. There have been disinformation campaigns run by spooks since the 40s in order to deceive the Soviets.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:26 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:27 am
C-Mag wrote:

I'm always skeptical of the UFO stuff. There have been disinformation campaigns run by spooks since the 40s in order to deceive the Soviets.
Me too.

But it appears the government is talking more about it.

For example the Navy footage and fighter pilot discussing it openly
PLATA O PLOMO

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:30 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:26 pm
Xenophon wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:27 am
C-Mag wrote:

Me too.

But it appears the government is talking more about it.

For example the Navy footage and fighter pilot discussing it openly
I still don't believe it. It's either a disinfo campaign, or preparing for the Project Bluebeam style false flag.

There are startling similarities between Alien abduction events and demonic possession, so there is that angle, too. Aliens are fake and gay.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:35 pm

Talking mad shit about aliens for a man who doesn't know how many reptilians are listening in.

:shock:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:47 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:35 pm
Talking mad shit about aliens for a man who doesn't know how many reptilians are listening in.

:shock:
imagine not being able to regulate your body temp lmao