White men are cowards.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Re: Mom's Basement

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:32 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:28 pm
White men are cowards.
There's the liberal, white, pro-outgroup bias, I keep seeing in studies.
Like clockwork, man.
You can count on that shit.

(Meanwhile, in emails, Monte's telling me how white people tried to storm the Capitol to overturn an election while every other protest over the summer was for "equal rights". So we're both cowards, and violently unhinged insurrectionists, depending on who's trying to diminish us at the time.)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:46 pm

Monte’s a fucker.

The guys on this forum are trying NOT to be cowards, but we really don’t know what we’ll do when the SHTF.

p.s. I think we’re all going full in, even SF; I don’t know who’s coming out the other side? Maybe none of us?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:57 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:46 pm
Monte’s a fucker.

The guys on this forum are trying NOT to be cowards, but we really don’t know what we’ll do when the SHTF.

p.s. I think we’re all going full in, even SF; I don’t know who’s coming out the other side? Maybe none of us?
I know what side I'm on, but as we've both said - nobody can know what will happen in a full-risk scenario. We can only try to prepare, and get our families through the storm as best we can.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:50 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:03 pm
They could pass it, but they’d still face massive resistance. This is why the Crisis is needed. They need to manufacture ‘consent’ for the Police State.
The DNC and democrat supporters fall in line because of white supremacy and the GOP falls in line so no outsider can ever take their power again.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:35 am

Not really a conspiracy, as it's been confirmed to be hers, but Ashley Biden (Joe's daughter), had her diary leaked by National File. It has been confirmed to be hers. You can read it here: https://nationalfile.com/full-release-a ... tleblower/
National File has already reported several revelations from the diary, including the fact that the author believes she was sexually molested as a child and shared “probably not appropriate” showers with her father, the months of entries detailing the author’s struggle with drug abuse, the entries that detail the author’s crumbling marriage with multiple affairs, the entries showing the family’s fears of a potential scandal due to her brother’s new home, and those that show a deep resentment for her father due to his money, control, and emotional manipulation.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:56 am

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:20 am

That's probably true, and the shower stalls were probably just shower stalls, but the narrative is too deep into the world psyche now; Israel is a world power (projected through the U.S.) so it worked. However, you can't talk about it anywhere else or you'll get Cancelled.

p.s. I visited 3 camps, read the plaques, and got a feel for the situation myself.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:29 am

The Holocaust has been so overwhelmingly presented in news and entertainment, it has hidden the true horrors of Marxist genocides of the 20th C.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:45 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:29 am
The Holocaust has been so overwhelmingly presented in news and entertainment, it has hidden the true horrors of Marxist genocides of the 20th C.
It's almost like certain groups use the Holocaust as a bludgeon to shut down any discussion of their activities.

But I wouldn't know anything about that. I'm just trying to grill, fam.