Mom's Basement

Speaker to Animals

Re: Mom's Basement

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:11 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It's almost like, when a society turns its back on the objective basis for morality, wicked shit ensues..
So, the Cultural Revolution was a return to 'objective morality' then?

moron.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Image

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:21 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:As Rogan would say... JEEZUS CHRISTTT!!!!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee
In the 1980s, there were reports on an experiment in human–chimpanzee crossbreeding conducted in the People's Republic of China in 1967, and on the planned resumption of such experiments. In 1981, Ji Yongxiang, head of a hospital in Shengyang, was reported as claiming to have been part of a 1967 experiment in Shengyang in which a chimpanzee female had been impregnated with human sperm. According to this account, the experiment came to nothing because it was cut short by the Cultural Revolution, with the responsible scientists sent off to farm labour and the pregnant chimpanzee dying from neglect. According to Timothy McNulty of Chicago Tribune, the report was based on an article in the Wenhui Bao paper of Shanghai. Li Guong of the genetics research bureau at the Chinese Academy of Sciences was cited as confirming both the existence of the experiment prior to the Cultural Revolution and the plans to resume testing.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It's almost like, when a society turns its back on the objective basis for morality, wicked shit ensues..
So, the Cultural Revolution was a return to 'objective morality' then?
Speaker to Animals wrote:STRAWMAN!

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:24 am

The Soviets were the ones who tried to do it. I don't know where you got this stuff about PRC. Maybe they tried to do it too, which sort of backs up my point. LOL

Your attempting to somehow qualify it with the cultural revolution is a straw man. I didn't make any claims whatsoever about that genocidal program. You literally engaged in the straw man nonsense you just complained about yesterday.

It amuses me how you edited out the image in your response that shows you posting exactly like the cartoon character in your own meme about straw man fallacies too. That shit is funny. Like we all don't know you have to realize how ridiculous you looked, so you removed that little detail. :lol:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:31 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:The Soviets were the ones who tried to do it. I don't know where you got this stuff about PRC. Maybe they tried to do it too, which sort of backs up my point. LOL

Your attempting to somehow qualify it with the cultural revolution is a straw man. I didn't make any claims whatsoever about that genocidal program. You literally engaged in the straw man nonsense you just complained about yesterday:
Well, ya know, there is a fucking link right there in that post that you responded to.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:32 am

You are still straw manning, GCF.

What does the cultural revolution have to do with the fact that the abandonment of objective morals led to genocides and all sorts of immoral acts across the marxist world? The cultural revolution was more evil on top of the earlier evil.

You literally just became a cartoon character in your own meme.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:43 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:You are still straw manning, GCF.

What does the cultural revolution have to do with the fact that the abandonment of objective morals led to genocides and all sorts of immoral acts across the marxist world? The cultural revolution was more evil on top of the earlier evil.

Well, there's no such thing as "objective morality", so that would be a decent place to start..

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:44 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Well, there's no such thing as "objective morality", so that would be a decent place to start..

That's what the communists said when they started artificially inseminating women with chimp sperm..

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:55 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

That's what the communists said when they started artificially inseminating women with chimp sperm..
You do comprehend the fact that this experiment was run BEFORE the Cultural Revolution, right? I mean, that fact has managed to seep through by now, surely...

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 am

I'm not so sure the Soviets artificially insemination those female chimp. That kind of tech wasn't very advanced then. Some young Ivan Soldier may had to use his cucumber.

:?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:04 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

You do comprehend the fact that this experiment was run BEFORE the Cultural Revolution, right? I mean, that fact has managed to seep through by now, surely...
Are you aware that Communist China started LONG BEFORE the Cultural Revolution? It was just one of the more vicious faces it's gone through. It was preceded by The Great Leap Forward, of which the chimp experiment probably was a part.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck