Mom's Basement

Xenophon

Re: Mom's Basement

Post by Xenophon » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:15 pm

Stunning and Brave COVID vaccine recipient is a crisis actor.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:33 pm

You sold me
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:01 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:33 pm
You sold me
Lol. I find this stuff interesting, and it's one of those things that seems crazy, but our government spent millions of dollars investigating a fake dossier, so I could see them do idiotic crap like this.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:39 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:01 am
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:33 pm
You sold me
Lol. I find this stuff interesting, and it's one of those things that seems crazy, but our government spent millions of dollars investigating a fake dossier, so I could see them do idiotic crap like this.
I have the same distrust gene. Now, I don't have full on 9/11 conspiracy theory genes, but some shit just looks hoaky.

The Las Vegas shooting is one of the biggest.
PLATA O PLOMO

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:19 am

Found a list of false flag events at https://www.globalresearch.ca/53-admitt ... ks/5432931

Here are some highlights:
6. The British government admits that – between 1946 and 1948 – it bombed 5 ships carrying Jews attempting to flee the Holocaust to seek safety in Palestine, set up a fake group called “Defenders of Arab Palestine”, and then had the psuedo-group falsely claim responsibility for the bombings (and see this, this and this).
(8) The CIA admits that it hired Iranians in the 1950′s to pose as Communists and stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected prime minister.
The former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence admit that NATO, with the help of the Pentagon and CIA, carried out terror bombings in Italy and other European countries in the 1950s and blamed the communists, in order to rally people’s support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism. As one participant in this formerly-secret program stated: “You had to attack civilians, people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the state to ask for greater security” (and see this) (Italy and other European countries subject to the terror campaign had joined NATO before the bombings occurred). And watch this BBC special. They also allegedly carried out terror attacks in France, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Greece, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, the UK, and other countries. False flag attacks carried out pursuant tho this program include – by way of example only – the murder of the Turkish Prime Minister (1960), bombings in Portugal (1966), the Piazza Fontana massacre in Italy (1969), terror attacks in Turkey (1971), the Peteano bombing in Italy (1972), shootings in Brescia, Italy and a bombing on an Italian train (1974), shootings in Istanbul, Turkey (1977), the Atocha massacre in Madrid, Spain (1977), the abduction and murder of the Italian Prime Minister (1978), the bombing of the Bologna railway station in Italy (1980), and shooting and killing 28 shoppers in Brabant county, Belgium (1985).
(27) The NSA admits that it lied about what really happened in the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964 … manipulating data to make it look like North Vietnamese boats fired on a U.S. ship so as to create a false justification for the Vietnam war.
(31) A Mossad agent admits that, in 1984, Mossad planted a radio transmitter in Gaddaffi’s compound in Tripoli, Libya which broadcast fake terrorist trasmissions recorded by Mossad, in order to frame Gaddaffi as a terrorist supporter. Ronald Reagan bombed Libya immediately thereafter.
(42) Although the FBI now admits that the 2001 anthrax attacks were carried out by one or more U.S. government scientists, a senior FBI official says that the FBI was actually told to blame the Anthrax attacks on Al Qaeda by White House officials (remember what the anthrax letters looked like). Government officials also confirm that the white House tried to link the anthrax to Iraq as a justification for regime change in that country.
(53) Britain’s spy agency has admitted (and see this) that it carries out “digital false flag” attacks on targets, framing people by writing offensive or unlawful material … and blaming it on the target.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:51 pm

mfw I can contribute nothing to the Investing thread because I specialize in political pattern recognition

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:01 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:51 pm
mfw I can contribute nothing to the Investing thread because I specialize in political pattern recognition

:lol:

Could you at least give me some hints on what industries will benefit from a Biden administration? That's a pattern I'd like to know.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:16 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:01 pm
Xenophon wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:51 pm

:lol:

Could you at least give me some hints on what industries will benefit from a Biden administration? That's a pattern I'd like to know.
Military-Industrial Complex, that's a given. So Aerospace, Weapons Manufacturing, etc.
Any sort of HR contracting firms. You're going to have a lot of corporations outsourcing their HR departments and employee training to keep up with government mandates.
Pharmaceuticals, definitely.
Beer will probably get really popular, so invest there. Alcohol got really popular in Russia during communism.
If COVID magically disappears, I'd bet Agri-business is going to start a comeback.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:28 pm

Eco-Indulgences
PLATA O PLOMO

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:50 pm

Wow! False equivalence overload.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck