Mom's Basement

Hastur

Re: Mom's Basement

Post by Hastur » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:30 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:55 am
YouTube has banned all conspiracy theory videos falsely linking coronavirus symptoms to 5G networks.

The Google-owned service will now delete videos violating the policy. It had previously limited itself to reducing the frequency it recommended them in its Up Next section.

The move follows a live-streamed interview with conspiracy theorist David Icke on Monday, in which he had linked the technology to the pandemic.

YouTube said the video would be wiped.

During the interview, Mr Icke falsely claimed there "is a link between 5G and this health crisis".

And when asked for his reaction to reports of 5G masts being set on fire in England, he responded: "If 5G continues and reaches where they want to take it, human life as we know it is over... so people have to make a decision."

Several users subsequently called for further attacks on 5G towers in the comments that appeared alongside the feed.

Mr Icke also falsely claimed that a coronavirus vaccine, when one is developed, will include "nanotechnology microchips" that would allow humans to be controlled. He added that Bill Gates - who is helping fund Covid-19 vaccine research - should be jailed. His views went unchallenged for much of the two-and-a-half-hour show.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52198946

More than 20 5G masts have been set on fire after rumours spread that they suck the oxygen out of your lungs.
People really are dumb.
When people stop trusting the government and the media they go elsewhere for information, then this is what happens. So the cure is for government and above all the media to stop lying. I mostly blame the media. They are the ones responsible for exposing the political lies. Now they just pick sides and propagates the lies instead.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:17 am

Conspiracy theories are fun though.

Until you're stuck in your house for weeks with no contact with the outside world because some dumb fuck burned your phone mast down.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:25 am

It's exactly because of all the lies from the western power structure.

You are a fucking idiot if you trust the corporate and state propaganda media. You are a fucking idiot if you believe your government tells you the truth about literally anything.

For the same reason American neocons are ignoring isolation measures and going to huge Easter celebrations the radical environmentalist leftists are burning down cellphone towers. This is what happens when nobody in their right mind can trust the media or the government. Most people (including most of you) know jackshit about how a wireless network operates. You don't know how design and build a base radio or any of that shit. I worked on that stuff for years and don't really understand some of the math in the base radio component of a site. It's easy to get confused about it and make assumptions when you have NO RELIABLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION.

Academia is lying all the time. Government is lying all the time. The media is lying all the time.

What the fuck else was supposed to happen??

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:44 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:25 am

You are a fucking idiot if you trust the corporate and state propaganda media. You are a fucking idiot if you believe your government tells you the truth about literally anything.

For the same reason American neocons are ignoring isolation measures and going to huge Easter celebrations the radical environmentalist leftists are burning down cellphone towers. This is what happens when nobody in their right mind can trust the media or the government. Most people (including most of you) know jackshit about how a wireless network operates. You don't know how design and build a base radio or any of that shit. I worked on that stuff for years and don't really understand some of the math in the base radio component of a site. It's easy to get confused about it and make assumptions when you have NO RELIABLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION.

Academia is lying all the time. Government is lying all the time. The media is lying all the time.

I showed my dad's best friend's cousin those Shotcaller movie clips you linked where you implied I was a prison bitch. This guy is a Navy Seal as well as a CIA agent and powerlifter. He said their burpee form was all wrong and that he could kick their asses if push came to shove. He also told me to archive your future comments and send them to him via the CIA cyber network. I'm just giving you a head's up. If you continue to make threats, if you continue to run your mouth, and try to coerce me into hoarding rice he said that you could be extraordinary renditioned to the UK for cyber assault and get put in jail. He also said that he will get some of his buddies who are ex Seals to follow me to work and watch my back while I stock shelves. I'm protected with a 24 hour security detail. You think you are pretty tough don't you? You are not a tough guy, and you couldn't fight 4 trained Lone Survivor guys at once, that's for damn sure. Back the fuck off. I have far more clout than you ever will and I know how to fight also.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:48 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:44 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:25 am

I showed my dad's best friend's cousin those Shotcaller movie clips you linked where you implied I was a prison bitch. This guy is a Navy Seal as well as a CIA agent and powerlifter. He said their burpee form was all wrong and that he could kick their asses if push came to shove. He also told me to archive your future comments and send them to him via the CIA cyber network. I'm just giving you a head's up. If you continue to make threats, if you continue to run your mouth, and try to coerce me into hoarding rice he said that you could be extraordinary renditioned to the UK for cyber assault and get put in jail. He also said that he will get some of his buddies who are ex Seals to follow me to work and watch my back while I stock shelves. I'm protected with a 24 hour security detail. You think you are pretty tough don't you? You are not a tough guy, and you couldn't fight 4 trained Lone Survivor guys at once, that's for damn sure. Back the fuck off. I have far more clout than you ever will and I know how to fight also.
I heard that you hardly ever have to get your mum to take the lid off the peanut butter jar for you.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:13 pm

Remember that weird Kevin Spacey YouTube video from Dec. 2018? Well, now imagine it's Epstein talking to Ghislaine.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:20 pm

I never liked that creepy fucker.

I would be interesting to know who he directed that video to.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:53 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:20 pm
I never liked that creepy fucker.

I would be interesting to know who he directed that video to.
It's said that he's directed it to the people involved in accusing him, who later all died under mysterious circumstances.

Or, he's Epstein's mouthpiece.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:23 am

/pol/ may have found Ghislaine Maxwell's reddit account. I've reproduced this from Reddit, just in case the reddit thread gets taken down, as it has before. I haven't clicked on any of the links, as most of them are from 4chan, and I refuse to go there.
bgny on Reddit wrote:Not confirmed, but research suggests that /u/maxwellhill, the Reddit account with the 8th most link karma of all time, powermod of frontpage subs like r/worldnews and r/technology, first account to reach a million Karma, is/was operated by Ghislaine Maxwell.
/pol/ may have found Ghislaine Maxwell's Reddit account

https://www.reddit.com/user/maxwellhill - Moderator/Lead Moderator of many huge subs like r/worldnews, r/politics, and r/technology

User is a redditor since 2006, "first one to collect 1 million karma", now 8th most link karma, and a "Charter Member"

u/maxwellhill, is a very active reddit user who produces highly upvoted posts every day and there has been NO POSTING AT ALL after Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested a week ago.

Posts nearly every day for 14 years up until Ghislaine Maxwell's arrest

Gaps in posting line up with Maxwell's mother's death (https://i.imgur.com/VhjejBw.png) and the Kleiner Perkins party (https://i.imgur.com/VCzoTeK.jpg) where Ellen K. Pao reported seeing Maxwell

Goes around correcting the age of consent in various countries

Posts articles about why we should legalise child exploitation material

Gripes about over-zealous child protection laws

Accused of corruption, auto-deleting mentions of their own account and a select few others: https://www.dailydot.com/debug/reddit-m ... logy-flaw/

moderator of r/environment & small subreddit r/enviroaction; many posts about ocean protection (The Terramar Project, anyone?)

Gizmodo article on the user: The Story of the Most Successful Man/Woman/??? on Reddit

A couple weeks ago, Mat Honan wrote about the most viral people on the Internet. At the top of that list was Maxwellhill, the first and only Reddit user to achieve 1 Million link karma points

Here's a scrape of their deleted/removed comments: https://pastebin.com/KTGDxDBZ

There's also this JPG in the 4chan post. Where someone speculates that there's a second account.

User https://old.reddit.com/user/anutensil/ is the moderator of most subs Maxwell is moderator of.

Most posts are submits very similar to Maxwell. Might be a sockpuppet. Might be an acquaintance or employee.

Focused on subreddits Health, Democrats and more (moderator in a bunch of groups including these).

Focused topics: A bunch of corona articles targeted to bash Trump.

My opinion: This is an sockpuppet account by Maxwell to flood her ideology into more subreddits and have more power, when her moderator role gets questioned.

As this user is likely a sockpuppet of her, we should extend our investigations towards that account as well.

There are also two Voat accounts with the same names made on the exact same day, 5/27/2015.

https://voat.co/u/maxwellhill and https://voat.co/u/anutensil

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:30 am

The implications of that account being one of the most popular ever are horrifying.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0