Mom's Basement

Xenophon

Re: Mom's Basement

Post by Xenophon » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:37 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You know who would have liked that video?
You're a madman. :shhh:

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:36 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Image

ITS NOT A GODAMN RACCOON YOU FRIGGIN" SHEEPLE!!!
:lol:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:That was enough to get my attention. I'll watch it.

Whatever that animal is, it looks like it died horribly. Not a nice thing to look at.
Alright, maybe you guys are ready for the real truth behind the Philadelphia Experiment.

Buckle up... because there will be some serious time crimes, dimensional portals, alien-human hybrids, and more than a little speculation on the Montauk Monster.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:42 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Image

ITS NOT A GODAMN RACCOON YOU FRIGGIN" SHEEPLE!!!
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:06 am

Typical disinformation agent.

Oh, sure, it has Lyme disease, and isn't, in fact, an animal from the year 2749 that was pulled through the time portal at Montauk Air Force Station.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:50 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Typical disinformation agent.

Oh, sure, it has Lyme disease, and isn't, in fact, an animal from the year 2749 that was pulled through the time portal at Montauk Air Force Station.
Don't be silly, it ran through the Stargate and escaped the secret underground military complex through the ventilation ducts. ;)

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:56 am

Yeah, the Montuak chair only let's you do spiritual time travel and remote viewing. Physical time travel is a different program.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:00 am

Ph64 wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Typical disinformation agent.

Don't be silly, it ran through the Stargate and escaped the secret underground military complex through the ventilation ducts. ;)

DON"T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT!

You rube. Don't you know that a Stargate can also be used for time travel if, for instance, the wormhole passes through another gravity well?

Obviously it accidentally escaped through the ducts. The Reptilians don't leave a smoking gun like that lying around on purpose... unless... :think:

And if you all think I am just 'making up' all of this about time travel, thought form monsters, and Reptilians at Montauk, oooh boy, I hope you have an hour and a half and a shitload of that good-ass gub'ment weed.

HAIL!

-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:08 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Yeah, the Montuak chair only let's you do spiritual time travel and remote viewing. Physical time travel is a different program.
Ah, I see you are familiar with the tech.

Well then, you should know that the bridge between the Philadelphia Experiment in '43 and the Montuak base in '83 caused physical time travel that had many reverberations throughout the space-time complex.

Honestly though, I am having to rethink the whole Monster situation. It is probably further disinformation from the Greys to throw researchers off the path of the true thought form Monster named 'Junior.'
HAIL!

-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:15 am

I'm loving this.

Did anyone see the DS9 Episode where the ferengis went back in time and crashed at Roswell :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:27 am

Hell yup.

Did anyone else find it a little disheartening to find out that the Federation relied, at least partly, on mining operations with criminal ties? Is nothing sacred?

I mean, the Federation building legit war ships instead of (overwhelmingly armed) "exploration vessels" is one thing... but organized crime? :snooty:
HAIL!

-Hwen