Anybody else thinks web based community newbie fuckeries are retarded?

Hwen Hoshino

Re: Anybody else thinks web based community newbie fuckeries are retarded?

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:41 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Yes.
Really?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:59 pm

You confused the chat bot
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:06 pm

I'm surprised Hwen can even see the keyboard with that big rice hat he wears. I'll bet he's bad at math too. His parents really dropped the ball. What kind of Asian father lets his son blather on about Paki movies and type nonsense on an internet forum all day? If I was his dad I would make him practice the violin and take the spoiler off his civic as punishment for wasting time on MartinHash.com.
Shikata ga nai

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:09 pm

:D
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:36 am

heydaralon wrote:I'm surprised Hwen can even see the keyboard with that big rice hat he wears. I'll bet he's bad at math too. His parents really dropped the ball. What kind of Asian father lets his son blather on about Paki movies and type nonsense on an internet forum all day? If I was his dad I would make him practice the violin and take the spoiler off his civic as punishment for wasting time on MartinHash.com.
You mean a Paki movie that criticized Islam in a way no soft ass American movie would dare to do it today? You have no concept of time.

katarn

Post by katarn » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Remember back when we thought the light blues of the MHF's default color scheme were improving and civilizing conversation?
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:18 pm

katarn wrote:Remember back when we thought the light blues of the MHF's default color scheme were improving and civilizing conversation?
:lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:43 pm

This is the weakness of the wider group of people now taking over the right. We can't really decide on which demographic to target most. Everybody has their favorites.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:45 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
heydaralon wrote:I'm surprised Hwen can even see the keyboard with that big rice hat he wears. I'll bet he's bad at math too. His parents really dropped the ball. What kind of Asian father lets his son blather on about Paki movies and type nonsense on an internet forum all day? If I was his dad I would make him practice the violin and take the spoiler off his civic as punishment for wasting time on MartinHash.com.
You mean a Paki movie that criticized Islam in a way no soft ass American movie would dare to do it today? You have no concept of time.
You do realize that I have known about clocks since I was in fifth grade and have been using alarm clocks for over 8 years right? I even have some of the time zones memorized. I call people who live west of me an hour late because they are still at work when I get out. Next semester I will learn about how to set the clock on the microwave after the power goes out. I know more about time than you do, zipperhead.
Shikata ga nai

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:01 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
You do realize that I have known about clocks since I was in fifth grade and have been using alarm clocks for over 8 years right? I even have some of the time zones memorized. I call people who live west of me an hour late because they are still at work when I get out. Next semester I will learn about how to set the clock on the microwave after the power goes out. I know more about time than you do, zipperhead.
Cannot debate substance, system meltdown on the way...