Anybody else thinks web based community newbie fuckeries are retarded?

Speaker to Animals

Re: Anybody else thinks web based community newbie fuckeries are retarded?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:49 am

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:45 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:Come on you seriously wanna bust the balls of someone brand new in an online space?

I think is the most cowardly old soft wrinkled pussy ass thing anyone of any gender can do.
Your posts are both too verbose and too vague at the same time. I'm not sure how that is even possible. One thing I do know for sure is that you are quite stupid. It might be time for you to log off the computer and get back to making those fucking railroads!
Everyone in this thread understood me besides you. How about you stay in your lane and off the Internet?
They are just humoring you. Martin gets some federal government money by having some mentally retarded members on the forum. He's just keeping you around to stay on that sweet gravy train. Its a smart move on his part. It is interesting that you hate Disney, because usually people with down syndrome love Walt's animations. And don't get me started on the parks. You can't even swing a stick in Disneyworld without hitting six people with an extra twenty-first chromosome. Keep posting champ! you are doing a super great job and we are all really proud of you! ;)
Shikata ga nai

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:58 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Image
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:41 am

heydaralon wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Your posts are both too verbose and too vague at the same time. I'm not sure how that is even possible. One thing I do know for sure is that you are quite stupid. It might be time for you to log off the computer and get back to making those fucking railroads!
Everyone in this thread understood me besides you. How about you stay in your lane and off the Internet?
They are just humoring you. Martin gets some federal government money by having some mentally retarded members on the forum. He's just keeping you around to stay on that sweet gravy train. Its a smart move on his part. It is interesting that you hate Disney, because usually people with down syndrome love Walt's animations. And don't get me started on the parks. You can't even swing a stick in Disneyworld without hitting six people with an extra twenty-first chromosome. Keep posting champ! you are doing a super great job and we are all really proud of you! ;)
Jesus Christ

:laughing-rollingred:
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:58 am

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:14 am

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:01 am

heydaralon wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:24 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: Everyone in this thread understood me besides you. How about you stay in your lane and off the Internet?
You need to work on your insult game, ricedick. I like how you deleted your anime signature and let the board tell you what to do. I guess you were too chickenshit to stand by your hobbies, as terrible as they are. Color me unimpressed, Chinky man!
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:46 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: Everyone in this thread understood me besides you. How about you stay in your lane and off the Internet?
First blood.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:26 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
You need to work on your insult game, ricedick. I like how you deleted your anime signature and let the board tell you what to do. I guess you were too chickenshit to stand by your hobbies, as terrible as they are. Color me unimpressed, Chinky man!
It's not like change those fairly regularly. Wait, i do.