Anybody else thinks web based community newbie fuckeries are retarded?

Hwen Hoshino

Anybody else thinks web based community newbie fuckeries are retarded?

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:12 am

Come on you seriously wanna bust the balls of someone brand new in an online space?

I think it is the most cowardly old soft wrinkled pussy ass thing anyone of any gender can do.
Last edited by Hwen Hoshino on Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ex-California

Re: Anybody else thinks web based community newbie fuckeries are retarded?

Post by Ex-California » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:17 am

Busting the balls of newbies is something that is common in groups long before anyone dreamed up online spaces, or agriculture for that matter
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:36 am

California wrote:Busting the balls of newbies is something that is common in groups long before anyone dreamed up online spaces, or agriculture for that matter
Ever doing it with 10 other people on the Internet would make me feel like a coward.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:00 am

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:13 am

Nukedog wrote:Image
Neat trick. A freind of mine used to do a trick where he put a cigarette on the brim of a bowler hat, threw it up, then caught the cigarette in his mouth while the hat landed on his head.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:48 am

Nukedog wrote:Image
I live with it but i am not going to praise it.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:20 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:Come on you seriously wanna bust the balls of someone brand new in an online space?

I think is the most cowardly old soft wrinkled pussy ass thing anyone of any gender can do.
Your posts are both too verbose and too vague at the same time. I'm not sure how that is even possible. One thing I do know for sure is that you are quite stupid. It might be time for you to log off the computer and get back to making those fucking railroads!
Shikata ga nai

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:03 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:Come on you seriously wanna bust the balls of someone brand new in an online space?

I think is the most cowardly old soft wrinkled pussy ass thing anyone of any gender can do.
Your posts are both too verbose and too vague at the same time. I'm not sure how that is even possible. One thing I do know for sure is that you are quite stupid. It might be time for you to log off the computer and get back to making those fucking railroads!
Everyone in this thread understood me besides you. How about you stay in your lane and off the Internet?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:18 pm

Chatbot fight!!!
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:54 am

I might start reading Daralon again if he can stay away from the childish accusations of pedophillia. His quotes in the chatbot wars have been quite amusing....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.