Good Cop, Bad Cop: Law Enforcement Thread

C-Mag

Re: Good Cop, Bad Cop: Law Enforcement Thread

Post by C-Mag » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:05 pm

Cop goes to senior citizens home to help him. Shoots the citizen 4 times through the mans front window.

Watch the video, the citizen is like, WTF, you come to my home after dark and shoot me.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/gr ... E2e_OtUnr8
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:10 pm

Having a gun sure made that citizen safer.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:10 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:05 pm
Cop goes to senior citizens home to help him. Shoots the citizen 4 times through the mans front window.

Watch the video, the citizen is like, WTF, you come to my home after dark and shoot me.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/gr ... E2e_OtUnr8
Yet another good reason not to use a ‘medical app’ on your phone.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:35 am

NYC is really on a roll with this "he choked himself" shit.

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2019/08 ... rner-case/
Kerik added, “This was a lawful arrest. How much backup do you need? You had three or four cops there. You need more than three or four cops to make one arrest? I don’t think so.”

Kerik rejected characterizations of the maneuver used by Pantaleo on Garner as a “chokehold.”

“As somebody that has been involved in the martial arts and self-defense since I was 13 years old — I have several degrees, black belt degrees, in various martial arts — I find it appalling that people are looking at this saying, ‘It’s a chokehold,'” determined Kerik.

"Not a chokehold"

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:07 am

gotta love it when your hometown makes national news
Lancaster deputy confesses to fabricating sniper shooting, authorities say
https://abc7.com/lancaster-deputy-confe ... y/5491304/

LANCASTER, Calif. (KABC) -- A Los Angeles Sheriff's Department deputy who was reported shot in Lancaster this week made up the incident, authorities announced during a rare Saturday night news conference.

The deputy claimed that he was shot in the shoulder Wednesday, which triggered a massive manhunt and evacuations of an apartment complex next to the agency's Lancaster station, authorities said.

Deputy Angel Reinosa, 21, had two holes in his shirt the day he claimed to be shot by a sniper.

He was heard calling in the shooting over emergency radios.

"I have taken shots from the north of the Lancaster helipad," the deputy is heard saying over the radio. "I think I'm hit in the right shoulder."

When investigators met with Reinosa on Saturday for follow-up interviews about the incident, they saw no visible injuries on his shoulder.

Officials said Reinosa confessed to cutting the holes in his shirt with a knife and that he was never shot.

"There was no sniper, no shots fired and no gunshot injury sustained to his shoulder. Completely fabricated," said Capt. Kent Wegener with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

Reinosa was expected to be relieved of his duty and will face criminal charges for filling a false report of an emergency, officials said.

A motive had not been determined in the ongoing investigation.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:01 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:07 am
Lancaster deputy confesses to fabricating sniper shooting, authorities say
https://abc7.com/lancaster-deputy-confe ... y/5491304/

LANCASTER, Calif. (KABC) -- A Los Angeles Sheriff's Department deputy who was reported shot in Lancaster this week made up the incident, authorities announced during a rare Saturday night news conference.

The deputy claimed that he was shot in the shoulder Wednesday, which triggered a massive manhunt and evacuations of an apartment complex next to the agency's Lancaster station, authorities said.

Deputy Angel Reinosa, 21, had two holes in his shirt the day he claimed to be shot by a sniper.

He was heard calling in the shooting over emergency radios.

"I have taken shots from the north of the Lancaster helipad," the deputy is heard saying over the radio. "I think I'm hit in the right shoulder."

When investigators met with Reinosa on Saturday for follow-up interviews about the incident, they saw no visible injuries on his shoulder.

Officials said Reinosa confessed to cutting the holes in his shirt with a knife and that he was never shot.

"There was no sniper, no shots fired and no gunshot injury sustained to his shoulder. Completely fabricated," said Capt. Kent Wegener with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

Reinosa was expected to be relieved of his duty and will face criminal charges for filling a false report of an emergency, officials said.

A motive had not been determined in the ongoing investigation.
Was there a ‘mysterious’ bank robbery that night?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:31 am

talking to my coworker who knows a local cop and says the guy had been "kicked back," or demoted or some shit whatever it's called, from patrol back to the desk on the day before he faked the shooting. would seem to be his motive

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:33 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Is Lancaster more like LA or Bakersfield?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:39 am

Fife wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:33 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Sounds more like Danang, but I dunno. He could be having a Vietnam flashback. You are never too young for a Vietnam flashback.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:42 am

Fife wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:33 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Hard to say, there are so many urban transplants from LA nowadays, but there's still plenty of that desert/meth vibe. Also lots of homeless people now. Most people in Lancaster will trash Bakersfield before they trash Los Angeles, so I'd say we're more like LA, but most people in Los Angeles will trash both Lancaster and Bakersfield equally, so everyone looks down on us, we're really our own unique shithole. Still plenty of nice parts in the Lancaster/Antelope Valley area but they're becoming more and more on the outskirts of town