Far Eastern Confucianism vs Islam

TheReal_ND

Re: Far Eastern Confucianism vs Islam

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:15 am

Nah, Islam is conquering the West. I find the premise kind of dumb as well but given the two ideologies proposed Islam would be the clear victor as it would cause reactionaries to seek it out. Confucianism is practically underground. Though a lot of SJW atheist types do draw on eastern mysticism for their arguments thanks to faggots like Voltaire, Confucius was not a mystic. He was anti mystic. It would be great if his teachings caught on more because he was very law and society oriented but the Jews pushing this anti society SJW shit are purposefully doing it the way they do because they are afraid of a cohesive society such as the one Confucius would advocate for.

It's all right here. Frankfurt school of politics, Jews literally wrote this in the 50's. This is what they fear; a strong cohesive family and society. Confucius would advocate for that. Islam does but it's backwards by civilizational standards. Therefore it benefits the Jews pushing the SJW shit.
What sort of individual is the prejudiced person?
This book determines scientifically what distinctive personality traits characterize the phenomenon of prejudice. "The Authoritarian Personality" mobilizes the methods and skills of the different branches of the social sc iences in one common research program.
Experts in the field of social theory and depth psychology, content analysism, clinical psychology, political sociology and projective testing have pooled their methods and resources. Working in the closest cooperation, they here present a detailed picture of the authoritarian type of man.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01BPHFB ... ref=plSrch

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:51 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Nah, Islam is conquering the West. I find the premise kind of dumb as well but given the two ideologies proposed Islam would be the clear victor as it would cause reactionaries to seek it out. Confucianism is practically underground. Though a lot of SJW atheist types do draw on eastern mysticism for their arguments thanks to faggots like Voltaire, Confucius was not a mystic. He was anti mystic. It would be great if his teachings caught on more because he was very law and society oriented but the Jews pushing this anti society SJW shit are purposefully doing it the way they do because they are afraid of a cohesive society such as the one Confucius would advocate for.

It's all right here. Frankfurt school of politics, Jews literally wrote this in the 50's. This is what they fear; a strong cohesive family and society. Confucius would advocate for that. Islam does but it's backwards by civilizational standards. Therefore it benefits the Jews pushing the SJW shit.
What sort of individual is the prejudiced person?
This book determines scientifically what distinctive personality traits characterize the phenomenon of prejudice. "The Authoritarian Personality" mobilizes the methods and skills of the different branches of the social sc iences in one common research program.
Experts in the field of social theory and depth psychology, content analysism, clinical psychology, political sociology and projective testing have pooled their methods and resources. Working in the closest cooperation, they here present a detailed picture of the authoritarian type of man.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01BPHFB ... ref=plSrch
There weren't any fucking jews in ancient china.

Islam is not conquering the west.

We kicked in the door of their crumbling house a century ago, and they've been nothing but imposter westerner wannabes ever since, and those are only the ones prescient enough to know they'd been beaten.

For fuck's sake man. We operate at will on their land, and their ain't a fucking thing they can do about it but blow themselves up. The last time we had reason to worry about a legitimate muslim power was at the siege of Venice, and it was Poles who showed up to stop the threat, while franks and prussians sat it out.

They aren't conquering europe now. europe is inviting them in. that isn't an invasion, that's a suicide. We left that shit show centuries ago, and I can't for the life of me figure out why you fuckers are so tied to those people. We are not europeans. We left them behind. Every ounce of our creation story is a rejection of europe. We spent a mountain of lives defending them from themselves. How many times more are we to do this?

No, I'm done with it. You know what my connection to europe is? That's where I got my name. That's where a Scottish king gave control over my ancestors to viking invaders. Did Scotland send troops when my ancestors were being invaded? Fuck no. They bent the fucking knee, so why the fuck should I feel some sort of genetic loyalty to a nation I've never been to, and from which the only thing I've ever gotten is a name my ancestors got from invaders who deemed everyone in the territory they took should be marked by the name of the territory they took?

That's what I've got from europe. A name imposed by invaders who were bought off. They want to invite more invaders and think buying them off will make it all okay, fine. Let 'em. Fucking good bye. I'm not european. I have no more obligation to them than they have ever had to me or mine. I'm not so fucking simple that I think that because we share a similar skin tone that I, or my children, have an obligation to them, that they have never even entertained showing to me. There weren't any Scottish brigades coming to aid when Atlanta was being burned.

This familial affinity to europe I see as asinine. France, maybe. At least there's one nation of europe that ever shed a single life in defense of America.

Like I've said before, we send troops to save europe yet again, we need to add stars to the flag,

This time if you want me to come back it's up to you
But remember I won't allow the things you used to do
You're gonna have to toe the mark and walk the line
This time will be the last time.

This time if I should feel unwanted I won't stay
Each tomorrow will depend on the love you give today
It's all up to you but keep in mind

If this time should be anything like the other times

If this time should be anything like the other times
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:13 am

Okeefenokee wrote:This is retarded. Mongols conquered Confucians, and Hindus, and Buddhists, and Muslims without even having a state.

Muslims conquered Hindus and Buddhists.

Not Confucians, Hindus, nor Buddhists could withstand multiple conquerings by goat fucking nomads.

Then every fucking one of them were conquered by the West.

Hey guys, these two runts are about to fight. Who's gonna win?

Umm, the alpha that's gonna come in later and kick the shit out of all of them.
Which part of SJW's left to their own devices, facing no opposition did you not get?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:17 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:This is retarded. Mongols conquered Confucians, and Hindus, and Buddhists, and Muslims without even having a state.

Not Confucians, Hindus, nor Buddhists could withstand multiple conquerings by goat fucking nomads.

Which part of SJW's left to their own devices, facing no opposition did you not get?
reality. which part didn't you get?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:20 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:

reality. which part didn't you get?
Have you read the OP?