Surviving gay... barely

heydaralon

Re: Surviving gay... barely

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:44 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Most gays were molested as a young male as well. I've seen the in utero study too.
Is that true? Damn
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:27 pm

Edit: wait that doesn't support the conclusion that most gays were molested. That's a meme I've heard frequently will try and find it later

The Gay Report, published by homosexual researchers Jay and Young in 1979, revealed that 73 percent of homosexuals surveyed had at some time had sex with boys 16 to 19 years of age or younger.5 (5. K. Jay and A. Young, The Gay Report (New York: Summit Books, 1979), p. 275. )

Although homosexuals account for less than two percent of the population. they constitute about a third of child molesters.6 (6. K. Freund and R.I. Watson, "The Proportions of Heterosexual and Homosexual Pedophiles Among Sex Offenders Against Children: An Exploratory Study," Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy 18 (Spring 1992): 3443, cited in "The Problem of Pedophilia," op. cit. Also, K. Freund and R.I. Watson, "Pedophilia and Heterosexuality vs. Homosexuality," Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy 10 (Fall 1984): 197, cited in NARTH Fact Sheet. ) Further, as noted by the Encino, Calif.-based National Association for research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH), "since homosexual pedophiles victimize far more children than do heterosexual pedophiles, it is estimated that approximately 80 percent or pedophile victims are boys who have been molested by adultmales.7 (7. Thomas Schmidt, Straight and Narrow? Compassion and Clarity in the Homosexuality Debate (Downers Grove, IU.: Intervarsity Press), p. 114, cited in "The Problem of Pedophilia, op. cit., p. 2. )

A nationwide investigation of child molestation in the Boy Scouts from 1971 to 1991 revealed that more than 2,000 boys reported molestations by adult Scout leaders. (Note: The Scouts, who have 150,000 Scoutmasters and assistant Scoutmasters, ban hundreds of men each year from scouting out of concern that they might abuse boys.)8 (8. Patrick Boyle, Scout's Honor (Rocklin, Calif.: Prima Publishing, 1994), p. 3l6. )

A study of Canadian pedophiles has shown that 30 percent of those studied admitted to having engaged In homosexual acts as adults, and 91 percent of the molesters of non-familial boys admitted to no lifetime sexual contact other than homosexual.9 (9. W. L. Marshall, et al., "Early onset and deviant sexuality in child molesters," Journal of interpersonal Violence 6 (1991): 323-336, cited in "Pedophilia: The Part of Homosexuality They Don't Want You to see," Colorado for Family Values Report, Vol. 14, March 1994. )

Judith A. Reisman, Ph.D., and Charles B. Johnson, Ph.D., conducted a content study of the personal ads in the Advocate, the national gay and lesbian newsmagazine and discovered that "chickens," a common term for underage boys sought for sex, were widely solicited. Many of the advertisements in the magazine solicited boys and teens from within a larger pool of prostitution ads.10 (10. Judith A. Reisman, Ph.D., "A Content Analysis of 'The Advocate,"' unpublished manuscript p. 18, quoted in "Pedophilia: The Part of Homosexuality They Don't WantYou to See," ibid. ) The authors also note a statement from a book review by homosexual activist Larry Kramer that the work, "like much canonized male homosexual literature, involves sexually predatory white men on the prowl for dark-skinned boys to gratify them.11 (11. From "Lany Kramer's Reading List," The Advocate, January 24, 1995, p. 99, cited in "Status Report," The Reisman & Johnson Report of Partner Solicitation Characteristics as a Reflection of More Sexual Orientation and the Threat to Children, First Principles Press, January l995.)
In a 1985 study of the rates of molestation among homosexual pederasts compared to heterosexu1 pedophiles, Dr. Paul Cameron found the following:

153 pederasts had sexually molested 22,981 boys over an average period of 22 years.

224 pedophiles had molested 4,435 girls over an average period of 18 years.

The average pederast molested an average of 150 boys, and each heterosexual pedophile molested an average of 20 girls, a ratio of 7.5 to one. 12 (12. Dr. Paul Cameron, “Homosexual Molestation of Children/Sexual Interaction of Teacher and Pupil,” Psychological Reports 57 (1985): 1227-1236.)

http://www.emaso.com/links/extra/fright ... istics.htm

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:47 pm

Jesus Christ.
Shikata ga nai

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:58 pm

Sickening.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:47 pm

When I was in boy scouts, they had a rule that an adult could never be alone with a child unless he was your son. There either had to be another adult with the pair, or there had to be two children with the adult. It was a good rule that protected the children and the organization. Now that gay scout masters are welcome, what happens when you get 2 of them alone with the kid? Do they both just molest him?
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:49 pm

I'm sure they groom the more vulnerable and "usher then into the lifestyle" as Milo would say.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:45 pm

de officiis wrote:Sickening.

:lol:

A couple years ago I became a Boy Scout sponsor due to my position in the VFW. They did a background check on me and I had to go through a bunch of pedophile training, they didn't call it that, but that's what is was. Not being alone with boyscout was one of the biggies.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:01 am

Who is surprised by this?

When did we all take the amnesia pills and forget that boy fuckers want to fuck boys?

This thread is too sickening for me to read through. I thought we all knew this.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:10 am

Why do so many people utterly refuse to see what's so utterly obvious? How long will it be before LGBTQ gets another letter and their flag gets another stripe? Homosexuality is one thing, but... Mother Mary and Joseph, I can't even write about this stuff. O, pederasts and gays have nothing to do with each other--didn't dtrech used to push that line? I don't care if your daddy didn't believe in oral thermometers, there's no excuse. And so fucking many go on to become prolific serial killers.
(I didn't read the article, by the way.)
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:47 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Why do so many people utterly refuse to see what's so utterly obvious? How long will it be before LGBTQ gets another letter and their flag gets another stripe? Homosexuality is one thing, but... Mother Mary and Joseph, I can't even write about this stuff. O, pederasts and gays have nothing to do with each other--didn't dtrech used to push that line? I don't care if your daddy didn't believe in oral thermometers, there's no excuse. And so fucking many go on to become prolific serial killers.
(I didn't read the article, by the way.)
Its so coming. I'm glad Milo brought up the pedo thing because it caused the Left to draw back on it for awhile.

However, all you have to do is look at Reddit to see how many people are trying to push pedo acceptance.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session