Surviving gay... barely

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Surviving gay... barely

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:44 pm

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:I personally don't feel that people that adopt a homosexual lifestyle should be able to reproduce. Just seems completely backwards.
It's illogical.
:lol: wut?

Yep, it's illogical.
I can't make a logical argument for Homosexuals to reproduce, can you ?
I can't make a logical argument for unicorns to shit on toilets either. What are you talking about?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:20 pm

Seriously, how did this thread make it to 5 pages. It's like listening to blind men discussing their favourite colour....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:35 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Seriously, how did this thread make it to 5 pages. It's like listening to blind men discussing their favourite colour....

Isn't it obvious?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:58 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Seriously, how did this thread make it to 5 pages. It's like listening to blind men discussing their favourite colour....
LMFAO That is the Line of the Day.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:21 pm

He still hasn't read the article but I'm glad some here have. Awareness needs to be raised about the issue. Hollywood and the MSM are deceiving people.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:04 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:He still hasn't read the article but I'm glad some here have. Awareness needs to be raised about the issue. Hollywood and the MSM are deceiving people.
there was a doc called chemsex that discussed the prevalence of aids and risky and sadistic sexual behavior in the london gay community. It was pretty horrifying. I made it about 30 minutes in before turning it off. I couldn't make it past the Sea of Sodom enema part of this article before the yuck factor took over. I think gays should do what they want, but there is definitely a dark underbelly to pillowbiting.
Shikata ga nai

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:54 pm

A cousin of mine is gay. He lives with another gay man and because they don't have children, he has done quite well for himself financially. They live in a fabulous house that looks like a Tuscan villa and take several trips abroad every year. Lately when I talk to him he makes comments about how he thinks being gay is a curse and he wishes he could've been straight so he could've had children. I'm never quite sure what to tell him when he says this to me.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:01 pm

heydaralon wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:He still hasn't read the article but I'm glad some here have. Awareness needs to be raised about the issue. Hollywood and the MSM are deceiving people.
there was a doc called chemsex that discussed the prevalence of aids and risky and sadistic sexual behavior in the london gay community. It was pretty horrifying. I made it about 30 minutes in before turning it off. I couldn't make it past the Sea of Sodom enema part of this article before the yuck factor took over. I think gays should do what they want, but there is definitely a dark underbelly to pillowbiting.
My main issue is the hypocrisy in today's society concerning this shit. There was a court case that was discussed on a podcast that brought this article up and the court removed a 15 year old boy from his parents. Why? Because they wouldn't let him talk to older men online about gay stuff. Like I'm sure there were expert witnesses testifying how important it is to be ushered into the lifestyle by older men, like Milo says but the reality is the parents were just trying to do their job. Pederasty isn't even a kink in the gay community it's a feature.

On top of that we treat the whole thing like it's perfectly ok and it's not. We have million dollar cottage industries set up to perpetuate and propagate the gay lifestyle through NGO's and if a country like Russia tells them to fuck off we call it a humanitarian crime. The whole thing is bull shit. Has it ever occurred to people that there is a reason this stuff was traditionally marginalized? I'm not saying there won't always be a fringe in society where people practice these rituals but promoting it is like promoting a death cult. Insanity.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:16 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
My main issue is the hypocrisy in today's society concerning this shit. There was a court case that was discussed on a podcast that brought this article up and the court removed a 15 year old boy from his parents. Why? Because they wouldn't let him talk to older men online about gay stuff. Like I'm sure there were expert witnesses testifying how important it is to be ushered into the lifestyle by older men, like Milo says but the reality is the parents were just trying to do their job. Pederasty isn't even a kink in the gay community it's a feature.

On top of that we treat the whole thing like it's perfectly ok and it's not. We have million dollar cottage industries set up to perpetuate and propagate the gay lifestyle through NGO's and if a country like Russia tells them to fuck off we call it a humanitarian crime. The whole thing is bull shit. Has it ever occurred to people that there is a reason this stuff was traditionally marginalized? I'm not saying there won't always be a fringe in society where people practice these rituals but promoting it is like promoting a death cult. Insanity.
I'm not a doctor, but I've read that there is a large hormonal component to being gay that happens in utero. I believe I read that dudes who have a bunch of brothers are more likely to be gay, as are left handed people, so I do think there is a large biological component. In that sense, I do kind of feel bad for gays because they are destined to be the butt of jokes forever, and straight dudes are always looking at them weird. However, I have also read that they are more prone to child molestation and weird shit like that. I think they are also more prone to mental illness. I guess I'm conflicted about this, because I have worked with a bunch of sodomites who seemed like cool guys and were not child molesters but there are a bunch of problems with that community that no one is allowed to talk about. I don't know what to make of it really.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:34 pm

Most gays were molested as a young male as well. I've seen the in utero study too.