Surviving gay... barely

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Surviving gay... barely

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:39 am

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Gays are confusing. Lesbians are an impossible mystery. I can't even imagine how that mentality works (or that of women in general).

For one thing, there's no 'top' or 'bottom' (I think), and they tend to be semi-manly types, or big heiffers. Yet, they fetishize the slender feminine form in their art.
Well I'm glad to see no-one is making widespread generalisations here.......
Never in my life seen a pretty lesbian. Just sayin.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:41 am

You need to get out more...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:44 am

I don't understand why a guy would want to be a bottom. What could you possibly get out of that?
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:46 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Gays are confusing. Lesbians are an impossible mystery. I can't even imagine how that mentality works (or that of women in general).

For one thing, there's no 'top' or 'bottom' (I think), and they tend to be semi-manly types, or big heiffers. Yet, they fetishize the slender feminine form in their art.
Well I'm glad to see no-one is making widespread generalisations here.......
Never in my life seen a pretty lesbian. Just sayin.
I have to admit I've had a crush on Jodie Foster for as long as I can remember.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:49 am

heydaralon wrote:I don't understand why a guy would want to be a bottom. What could you possibly get out of that?
It seems that it's just a desire to be near manliness - same as a hetero woman. I can't say that I completely get it, but I guess it's the only physical intimacy really available. According to the author, on some level, he was hoping to be injected with manliness... But I have no idea how much this plays into most of the gay mentality.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:52 am

There are some cute lesbians where I live. But bisexual women are not typically butch anyway. I think it's a completely different dynamic.

As far as most women being bisexual to some extent, I just say that after observing them for so long. I don't know how to prove it, but I often see that attraction body language in them directed towards other women. They tend to redirect it, maybe even unconsciously, into admiration, solidarity, etc. The prettier women sometimes redirect their attraction into hostility towards the woman they are attracted to. The way women relate to one another seems to come down to either solidarity or competitive hostility. Female-to-female sexual relationships are probably the same way.

Again, don't pile on me with insults and criticisms. I said I don't know how to prove it and this is just from my own personal observations.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:58 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:There are some cute lesbians where I live. But bisexual women are not typically butch anyway. I think it's a completely different dynamic.

As far as most women being bisexual to some extent, I just say that after observing them for so long. I don't know how to prove it, but I often see that attraction body language in them directed towards other women. They tend to redirect it, maybe even unconsciously, into admiration, solidarity, etc. The prettier women sometimes redirect their attraction into hostility towards the woman they are attracted to. The way women relate to one another seems to come down to either solidarity or competitive hostility. Female-to-female sexual relationships are probably the same way.

Again, don't pile on me with insults and criticisms. I said I don't know how to prove it and this is just from my own personal observations.
I think I'd agree with all of that.

Side note: This is the most civil conversation I can remember having on the MHF. I think we've been starving for new topics to discuss.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:52 am

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:58 am

Yeah, a lot of chicks are a few drinks away from a lesbo experience, doesn't make em lesbos tho.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:11 am

Jesus Christ that is a disturbing article
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session