Surviving gay... barely

Speaker to Animals

Re: Surviving gay... barely

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:50 am

There was a documentary about a Catholic group who deal with same-sex attraction and celibacy, and the one of the guys in it said that he was also chasing after masculinity. It's a weird thing to say so I remember it pretty well. Maybe there is something to it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:50 am

heydaralon wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: What about the Bi lifestyle?
Well, Bi is a little trickier because they can reproduce if they are having vaginal sex with a woman. They would not be able to reproduce having anal sex with a man, because there are no ovaries inside a man's asshole. They would also not be able to reproduce having anal sex with a woman, because there are no ovaries inside a woman's asshole either.
Based on the article (and my own common sense), I wouldn't imagine a Bi person preferring anal sex anyway, when sleeping with a woman. I could be wrong though, but I doubt it..
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:53 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: What about the Bi lifestyle?
Well, Bi is a little trickier because they can reproduce if they are having vaginal sex with a woman. They would not be able to reproduce having anal sex with a man, because there are no ovaries inside a man's asshole. They would also not be able to reproduce having anal sex with a woman, because there are no ovaries inside a woman's asshole either.
Based on the article (and my own common sense), I wouldn't imagine a Bi person preferring anal sex anyway, when sleeping with a woman. I could be wrong though, but I doubt it..
I don't think I've ever met a bi person to be honest, well, not one that identified as such. It seems like bi people are hated by both straight people and gays alike. Its weird. The straight people view them as traitors, and the so do the gay folks.
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:58 am

heydaralon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
I don't think I've ever met a bi person to be honest, well, not one that identified as such. It seems like bi people are hated by both straight people and gays alike. Its weird. The straight people view them as traitors, and the so do the gay folks.
I've met plenty of women that called themselves Bi, but who knows how many of them were just experimenting.

This article actually makes it sound like a Bi-mentality is impossible. I don't know though.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:03 am

I think most women are bisexual to some extent.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:10 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I think most women are bisexual to some extent.
What makes you say that? I've definitely met some lesbians but I've never heard a woman say that to me.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:11 am

heydaralon wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I think most women are bisexual to some extent.
What makes you say that? I've definitely met some lesbians but I've never heard a woman say that to me.

Most won't tell you.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:14 am

Looks like I am not the only one who suspects it:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mensfitn ... amp?espv=1

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:23 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Looks like I am not the only one who suspects it:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mensfitn ... amp?espv=1
Gays are confusing. Lesbians are an impossible mystery. I can't even imagine how that mentality works (or that of women in general).

For one thing, there's no 'top' or 'bottom' (I think), and they tend to be semi-manly types, or big heiffers. Yet, they fetishize the slender feminine form in their art.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:39 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Gays are confusing. Lesbians are an impossible mystery. I can't even imagine how that mentality works (or that of women in general).

For one thing, there's no 'top' or 'bottom' (I think), and they tend to be semi-manly types, or big heiffers. Yet, they fetishize the slender feminine form in their art.
Well I'm glad to see no-one is making widespread generalisations here.......
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.